+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry MedJed, Staff. Are you going to fix the events or not?

Seriously, there's no loot drops/rewards from the events, pointless to play them. And there are other issues happening that needs to be addressed from the other members on the site.

Can you and the staff whoever they are ( because the only staff member i see is you ) address the forum about an update or something, its friday and all week long we have been ignored. These events are pointless to play and honestly i only played them twice , once i realized there is no rewards, i stop playing them.

Also i think people was asking about a proper compensation for xbox 360 owners. Please tell us something, if not, speaking for myself, I'm holding off spending anymore money and quit playing the game, until the events are over with. Hell, I'm already wasting my last bit of patron days left because the events are boring and pointless. Not that i can't enjoy the rest of the game, considering i have lots of things to do in the game, but the events helps keep the game fresh while I'm taking a break from playing the storylines, missions, quests, leveling up, etc.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    I don’t think there will be any changes to the events made. Currently the only change was that Jackpots can drop only from the lock boxes and it was mentioned in the event notes. Other than that, events are with the same settings like they were in a last year. Therefore, if any of the events had no ground loot back then then it won’t have it here as well.

Regarding Xbox we will make announcements as soon as we get any info to share.

What about the armistice pursuits being locked???

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I don’t think there will be any changes to the events made. Currently the only change was that Jackpots can drop only from the lock boxes and it was mentioned in the event notes. Other than that, events are with the same settings like they were in a last year. Therefore, if any of the events had no ground loot back then then it won’t have it here as well.

That was because Gamigo was in charge of last years Armistice event
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Armistice+2018 this was Trions last Armistice as well as supplying rewards for Defiance Data to give away as well as giving Chaos clan and Cronus clan rewards to hand out in their clan organised events , and here is last year's event
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Armistice+2019
    Notice a severe lack of rewards and stuff to do , it is not the players fault that Gamigo made a complete arse of this game .

I don’t think there will be any changes to the events made. Currently the only change was that Jackpots can drop only from the lock boxes and it was mentioned in the event notes.
    Why in the heck would you guys change that?! A chance at a Jp was the only reason to do event arkfalls!

Well I'm just going to play other games until the events are over with, be back i think next month. Off to play destiny 2 and invest my time in that and other games more often. D13 will never be updated, its pretty clear about that, they want to invest their time into 2050, sigh.

Peace.

Other than that, events are with the same settings like they were in a last year. Therefore, if any of the events had no ground loot back then then it won’t have it here as well.
    So if Gamingo ever wonders why the player base dried up and went elsewhere... this would be a contributing factor.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Can we all collectively ask, why? The very last event held (Essence Drain) DID have jackpots for all from majors (new ones to-boot) so we all know you all are technically capable (even though there were easy to fix bugs like no infector mods which you all still haven't fixed) so again we are all wondering, WHY?

Yea it'd be nice to at least get the armistice pursuits unlocked so people can get their pursuits checked off. This is the same crap that happened with Soltice and hulker hell so now people have a buncha unobtainable pursuits. Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Yo! . You got hackers in the game like TooQuickTooEasy
    you for real? too quick aint no hacker lol glitcher maybe xD