+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group

Anyone else getting these private messages?

Got a message from sender: "Whocares" Profile: http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?33950007-

Private message:

"****ers
    You know mother ****ers if you don't like wtf is going on in d13 get off ur lazy *** and quit complaining about a game that is done for and play something else your just wasting ur life away on something useless .and I hope they close it done for good soon,and by the way I'm the founder of Skynet, Bish"

Soo.. you made a rogue account just to send me that? Wth is Skynet? Is that a clan? I personally don't think spending a few minutes a day posting my gripes on a forum is 'wasting my life' especially since it's for a game I think would be cool if it was fixed.

If you got gripes about us posting put it in the forum... bish lol

LoL nope only you , John Connor is the founder of ps3 na skynet clan
    No doubt I'll get one now

Skynet is a ps3 clan. it’s founder never shuts up in zone chat (I haven’t muted them, as of yet anyway lol). Who knows if it was actually them to send you that, but if so its pretty funny how they basically contradict themselves if they also play the game. Makes no sense

I'm not even on that server Idk why I'm getting messages n I can't tell if he hates me or tryin to help me lol

But you can't say reporting problems on here is totally useless. We got our boosts back and I like to think I helped a lot in that and you guys got us sup chips back on the servers they were missing from. So if enough of us get together griping for a fix or change they occasionally listen to Medjed and give it back. It does kind of take the fun out of having it though if you have to ask for it. They need to understand their players better and just do things on their own that keep us happy and coming back.

It's like right now they think they have to trick us out of money. But in reality we're a generous group and will buy pretty much anything they put in the store if they give interesting updates of things that actually work right. But if everyone's angry over sh*t missing that we're used to having not many are goin to buy anything. Like right now.

LMAO, nope. Shocked that i didnt get one, consider how much i complain about what is going on haha. Just mute them.

So I’m guessing by this thread John Connor pm’d you? Ew Now the Village idiot is on the forums oh lord....
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

He send a message to me too:

"Hello Oneworld100,at this point i wanted to tell you,you are the most pretty man alive.
    Greets and have a nice day"

Did not reply yet:

Far too busy...being delicious.
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post

Far too busy...being delicious.

Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

pretty most idiot nd hartz4 elite yes.reallife looser.