+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Black Friday Boxes

    Why not run the Black Friday Boxes during the Event? People never got a real chance at getting one of those prototypes.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Why not run the Black Friday Boxes during the Event? People never got a real chance at getting one of those prototypes.
    You really gonna pay for a minuscule chance at a proto that you don't know much about? There are more worthy charities you know...

  3. #3
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    There are more worthy charities you know...
    Considering the current state of affairs across the globe... 100% agreed.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  4. #4
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Considering the current state of affairs across the globe... 100% agreed.
    Yeah.
    Have you seen San Francisco?
    It's hardly worth getting around DM on the Golden Gate Bridge to get there anymore....
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  5. #5
    Member DAVIDMCHICAGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Why not run the Black Friday Boxes during the Event? People never got a real chance at getting one of those prototypes.
    If the rate of getting one of the new prototypes is kept the same as it was before. You have a better chance at winning the lotto! I had clan mates open hundreds of those, and not one of the new prototypes! On XBOX ONE there is only one confirmed case of getting one of those prototypes, and he had to file a ticket. It showed he received it, but it wasnt in his inventory!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    If the rate of getting one of the new prototypes is kept the same as it was before. You have a better chance at winning the lotto! I had clan mates open hundreds of those, and not one of the new prototypes! On XBOX ONE there is only one confirmed case of getting one of those prototypes, and he had to file a ticket. It showed he received it, but it wasnt in his inventory!
    Haven't seen any on PS4. Haven't heard of anyone having one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts