+ Reply to Thread

Cannot Capture Or Hold Points In Shadow War Due To Engineer' Turrets

Engineer Class' turrets are stopping players from Capturing and Holding Points In Shadow War. Could this be reviewed or nerfed.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    This is nothing new, people have been using the turrent around SW points since the first day the class was released! All they need to do is introduce (EMP) grenades, and this would no longer be a problem! No need to nerf stuff! Everytime they nerf stuff they break it, and it is no longer usable! I reccomend (EMP) grenades, and also smoke grenades to be added to the game! These would be fun, but I highly doubt they will add anything new to the game!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    This is nothing new, people have been using the turrent around SW points since the first day the class was released! All they need to do is introduce (EMP) grenades, and this would no longer be a problem! No need to nerf stuff! Everytime they nerf stuff they break it, and it is no longer usable! I reccomend (EMP) grenades, and also smoke grenades to be added to the game! These would be fun, but I highly doubt they will add anything new to the game!
    How about turrets go away when the player who placed them is killed! How about a much longer timer on turrets! How about making turrets destructible! How about reducing the amount of damage turrets do!

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    How about turrets go away when the player who placed them is killed! How about a much longer timer on turrets! How about making turrets destructible! How about reducing the amount of damage turrets do!
    I like the idea of the turrent disappearing if the player dies! These are all good points! Unsure why they didnt think of any of these when they released the turrent!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS