+ Reply to Thread

Can we have event major arkfall drops back and Armistice extended a week?

Having no drops after event arkfalls makes them like any other arkfall. Can we have it back pls?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Having no drops after event arkfalls makes them like any other arkfall. Can we have it back pls?

You forgot the word Amen at the end of your request...

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post

I know you're upset, i was too. But you know what fixed the problem for me, its simple. I am playing other games.

They won't fix it, they don't care. I'm not coming back until the events are over with, my advice to become less stressful, seriously play other games.

Why's D13 gotta be the redheaded step child of Gamigo's games

Is this change permanent or just for this event?

They should have all the events activate at all time, so players can complete their pursuit

Yea having the "Road to 2050" pursuits locked after 1 single event sucks.

I think it's their way of punishing the people who said f this I quit when 2050 was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowow View Post
    They should have all the events activate at all time, so players can complete their pursuit
    I concur. With no mods or weapon drops they basically are normal arkfalls that are an upgraded version. I think they are also better for low level players to level up faster and that in itself might make an atmosphere where nobbies want to stick with this title a little longer because let's face it; not much going on here. They also make collecting pg and af that much more endurable.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I concur. With no mods or weapon drops they basically are normal arkfalls that are an upgraded version. I think they are also better for low level players to level up faster and that in itself might make an atmosphere where nobbies want to stick with this title a little longer because let's face it; not much going on here. They also make collecting pg and af that much more endurable.
    Yeah much easier to get pg but it’s too bad it almost always ends up a complete waste of time when you end pulling nothing but garbage repeatedly from idr. Even when I manage a decent perfected it never has perfect rolls. Py not carrying anything worthwhile either doesn’t help. As far as no event jps dropping though idc really although it does keep it fresh I guess, I’m to the point where I’m sick of seeking out mods etc and re mastering guns is such a waste of time when you get the same masteries numerous times over and over. Not to mention upgrading rarity.