+ Reply to Thread

Angry Is this weapon bugged???

I have been accussed of cheating/hacking whenever I use "The Tempest"

Here are my stats after multiple rolls/rerolls to get what I wanted on it.

https://imgur.com/Wz47hWi

https://imgur.com/Wz47hWi

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Looks pretty normal to me, tho the 6 star is a little low... I had to roll a bunch of 6's and 7's before I got 8's that I decided were good enough.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

There's a reason it's the most sought after prototype... it legit shreds.

No hacking required.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

I personally love this proto, but i think dps showing is bugged and doubled suppose to be 60 k max or approx

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    I personally love this proto, but i think dps showing is bugged and doubled suppose to be 60 k max or approx
    It's like the old Blastrifle in 2013, in that it fires 3 projectiles for each bullet, so even though the damage/projectile is lower - the total damage is higher.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

There is a bug which started during this event that causes weapons to do insane damage,like 3 bullets from a tempest kills a bulwark.Some ppl are exploiting this, I've seen it multiple times on Xbox NA.Event arkfalls are being annihilated.This happens with most guns.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clee Tauras View Post
    There is a bug which started during this event that causes weapons to do insane damage,like 3 bullets from a tempest kills a bulwark.Some ppl are exploiting this, I've seen it multiple times on Xbox NA.Event arkfalls are being annihilated.This happens with most guns.
    This is not a bug! When you have alot of people shooting at an enemy they go down pretty quick! Two or three people with Tempests can take down a bulwark super fast! 3 bullets from a Tempest will not take down a bulwark. But if you have a few people in different directions shooting at it then it goes down fast! Trust me I have a high level Tempest and it still takes me a clip or so to take it down! I'm on XBOX ONE and play every day! There is no bug here or exploiting going on! Most of us are high level 4000s to 5000 and we put out alot of a damage! This is even more the case for people who have all flawless Crystal's equiped. The damage can be even higher!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    This is not a bug! When you have alot of people shooting at an enemy they go down pretty quick! Two or three people with Tempests can take down a bulwark super fast! 3 bullets from a Tempest will not take down a bulwark. But if you have a few people in different directions shooting at it then it goes down fast! Trust me I have a high level Tempest and it still takes me a clip or so to take it down! I'm on XBOX ONE and play every day! There is no bug here or exploiting going on! Most of us are high level 4000s to 5000 and we put out alot of a damage! This is even more the case for people who have all flawless Crystal's equiped. The damage can be even higher!
    This is happening, it has happened to me. Insta killing bulwarks visceras etc.Take a closer look.(I have level 100 ars and a 10 star tempest.)plus all flawless,but I usually use recruit for weapon levels.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clee Tauras View Post
    This is happening, it has happened to me. Insta killing bulwarks visceras etc.Take a closer look.(I have level 100 ars and a 10 star tempest.)plus all flawless,but I usually use recruit for weapon levels.
    I have and there is no bug here! The Tempest shoots x3 kinda like a shotgun at a super fast high rate. This takes them down like butter! If we had threat scaling like on D13 the enemies would be scaled higher and would be harder to kill! With no scaling up, experienced, hardened, etc. enemies die like butter! I ran tons of finals last night and nothing new has changed!

Only thing I have noticed is the RL with fire Damage and a certain synergy equiped can kill a person with one shot basically no matter what! I have been coming across people in pvp using this combo. If this effects enemies the same way! Then one shotting enemies with this weapon will take it down with one shot as well!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

"The tempest is the true tribute to all those rifles forgotten in the transition def'13-def'50"
    (Anonymous)

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58