+ Reply to Thread

Exanis Vendors have bugged out.

Unable to use PG as the Exanis vendors have bugged out on last what ever went on.

If this is on purpose then tell us, as then the Patron memberships are not worth purchasing, as the Boxes aren't worth purchasing, as they should be Epic and Above, not Rare, no one wants Rare items when paying real money to buy thing, that is kinda like saying, "I will give you garbage to eat, when you pay me $100.00" Not sure who is your marketing director but they should be fired. As the way they are running the show tells me they don't care about the game just the ability to use people to acquire their new house.

Thanks,
    Really loved the game until Gamigo picked up the title and decided that it was worth wringing money out of people instead of building up the player database again.

Lithron - undecided on if the game is still a game or is it something, to tell children about how to not act when they get older.

Same here for Ps3 every last vendor has gone

Also ... don't buy ex inanis supply cache from ex inanis runner yet as I did last night and have screen capture of notification of me getting a perfected weapon and yet I did not receive any.
    Gonna send ticket though soon.

not true dude sry i looted perf brood lobber CN like 2 hours ago 125 box

Is true. That is what happened to me. Maybe not to you.

EDIT: Maybe they fixed it by now. Doubt it.

EDIT2: Just checked now and I received it in my claims items under "Perfected Weapon Cache". Was not there last night.

In demon ranch whit inanis rocket dealer, this ocurse me today. I was in alcatraz a i do some missions then i use fast travel to go to demon ranch and buy a chest especcially the shearing cascade perfect rocket cache, i bought it and it's nothing happend, i feel to bad, i think that i lost my scrips. Please some body fix this.

No shearing cascade weapon or mods work. Put in a ticket and get you gualanite back.

Wish I had done that if I had known then.

how do I do that?