+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Save Big on Bargain Boxes Now Until April 14!

Greetings, Ark Hunters!

We have some Easter treat that is better than chocolate. In between staying at home and spending time with your online friends and clan, you might want to take advantage and get some rare items! The shelves of the Defiance Store have been restocked with Bargain Boxes to help you on your journey throughout the Bay Area. These caches are available only for a limited time from April 10, 3 AM PDT until April 14, 9 AM PDT.

The Bargain Box may contain one of the following Items:

Special prototypes: Outburst & Tirade
    Other prototypes: Gore Auger, Venom Spitter, Atomizer, Continuum, Bonesaw, Archimedes’ Vision, Beacon, Senbonzakura, Vulcan, Pumpkin Patch, Squash Swarmer, Sugar Injector, Poultromancer, Whiteout, Hoarfrost, Philanthropist, Cupid’s Quiver, Nexus. The Professional & Ghoul’s Touch.
    Fusion Sets: Mod Fusion: Cosmic Resonance, Mod Fusion: Precision Torment & Mod Fusion: Cleansing Flames.
    Synergies: Agony, Backlash, Eruption, Merciless, Chaperone, Rampage, Voltaic, Volcanic, Caustic, Barbaric, Entropic, Singularity, Predator & Monster Mash.

Stay home and stay healthy!

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Thousands of these caches were purchased last time, and there was only one some what confirmed case of one of these new prototypes! If it's the same odds its either a scam, a one in a million chance, or these two new prototypes are really not able to be pulled! One person on XBOX ONE had one of these pop up in there text, but they didnt receive it and had to file a ticket! I personally never seen it so I'm not 100% even! How about giving us the odds like other games on what you can get? This whole gambling to try to get something that your most likely not going to get is not cool! Teasing people with these new prototypes that are only able to get from cash boxes is also not cool! I would like to have these, but I'm not about to spend thousands of dollars on trying to get a weapon that we dont even know anything about or even if its really real in the first place! Dangling these weapons from a string to get people to spend money is not a good way to do buisness. You are taking advantage of people who have gambling addictions! I had clan mates spend hundreds of dollars last time to try to get these, and all they got was a bunch of worthless garbage! We have talked about these two prototypes before, and no one can confirm anyone getting one!

I also notice the Poultromancer (Turkey Gun) is supposedly in here too! I thought this was only able to be earned from finishing the pursuit during the Thanksgiving Day event years back? It's a bit odd to me that this gun is not available in vendors but it's in your bargin box!

I have said what I have to say! Now Please provide more information and if anyone from the community would like to give there thoughts please do so!

#SHOWUSTHEODDS
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Thousands of these caches were purchased last time, and there was only one some what confirmed case of one of these new prototypes! If it's the same odds its either a scam, a one in a million chance, or these two new prototypes are really not able to be pulled! One person on XBOX ONE had one of these pop up in there text, but they didnt receive it and had to file a ticket! I personally never seen it so I'm not 100% even! How about giving us the odds like other games on what you can get? This whole gambling to try to get something that your most likely not going to get is not cool! Teasing people with these new prototypes that are only able to get from cash boxes is also not cool! I would like to have these, but I'm not about to spend thousands of dollars on trying to get a weapon that we dont even know anything about or even if its really real in the first place! Dangling these weapons from a string to get people to spend money is not a good way to do buisness. You are taking advantage of people who have gambling addictions! I had clan mates spend hundreds of dollars last time to try to get these, and all they got was a bunch of worthless garbage! We have talked about these two prototypes before, and no one can confirm anyone getting one!

I also notice the Poultromancer (Turkey Gun) is supposedly in here too! I thought this was only able to be earned from finishing the pursuit during the Thanksgiving Day event years back? It's a bit odd to me that this gun is not available in vendors but it's in your bargin box!

I have said what I have to say! Now Please provide more information and if anyone from the community would like to give there thoughts please do so!

#SHOWUSTHEODDS
    Totally agree with Chicago on this
    I bought 2 packs of the black friday bargain got alot of garbage
    Medjed if you look at my acc I spend money pretty decent amount since the founders pack ,if you and your company want us to support you I suggest you change things a bit and start with Chicago's statement
    Otherwise I'm done personally with buying anything
    Legendary Gods founder