+ Reply to Thread

Nice event ps3 North America

Hi Trion/Gamingo guys and gals. Wanted to say thanks for the Armistice event. It doesn't matter that there are no jackpots or karma this time because I plan to spend my $1200 stimulus check on those appealing store boxes you've just posted. That way I'll be guaranteed to win big! Keep up the good work! Keep safe and keep staying at home.

Lol f that I'd rather have purple guns and a bad*ss new welder or air compressor or something actually cool that I can use

Yea I wouldn't give them a dime til they get things fixed up. Aj spent like $200 and only got 1 good gun, it's a complete waste of money. If everyone would just stop forking over their cash we might actually get something fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by marty1954 View Post
    That way I'll be guaranteed to win big!
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by marty1954 View Post
    Hi Trion/Gamingo guys and gals. Wanted to say thanks for the Armistice event. It doesn't matter that there are no jackpots or karma this time because I plan to spend my $1200 stimulus check on those appealing store boxes you've just posted. That way I'll be guaranteed to win big! Keep up the good work! Keep safe and keep staying at home.
    I sense sarcasm.

Lol yea there just trying to get are money they don't care about us at all I dare u guys to send in a ticket that does not info on the game your playing I did they answered right away I told them I was playing defiance d13 after I did they stopped replying lol they don't give a **** about us all they want is is our money don't buy anything