The Professional
    Venom Spitter
    Gore Auger
    Beacon
    Archimedes' Vision
    M212 Demon
    Shondu's Vengeance
    Nexus

Probably more that I'm forgetting. These prototypes are just some that aren't even considered good, nevermind being 2-3x better than all their peers like the Tempest is.

Not that this matters, as prototypes were created to be unique weapons, not upgrades to their peers. They were supposed to be weapons that had niche mechanics, different other weapons in the game.
    The Tempest's mechanic was that it fired 3 bullets per shot and had high damage to compensate for its low crit damage. It had low accuracy but the hit consistency from the spread and high damage+firerate compensated for that. Now the pros vastly outweigh the cons by a huge margin.

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    ...good that you did compare tempest Masu . But if you took a Masu prime from horizon event for example fully modded its has better DPS than tempest (statistically)
    Do post a picture of said godly Mazu.

I think that it's better to forbid prototypes in PVP and SW . It will be more fair to all players.
    I wasn't trying to bring PvP into the conversation. The Tempest is a whole 'nother level of ridiculous there. PC-EU is filled with Armor due to it.

I'd rather have PvP have a separate gear set that couldn't be used in PvE and vice-versa, so as to end all balance issues that arise from PvE changes while at the same time stopping PvP nerfs from affecting PvE.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Hi . DPS of prototypes is always better than regular weapons and good that you did compare tempest Masu . But if you took a Masu prime from horizon event for example fully modded its has better DPS than tempest (statistically)
    I think that it's better to forbid prototypes in PVP and SW . It will be more fair to all players.
    Protos are not used in PvP outside of tempest. Cleansing RL one-shot everyone anyway. PvP is broken beyond repair anyways, it's just a bunch of hopping bunnies slamming rockets followed by childish arguments about who cheats.

Hey I bought FF7 remake. Seems OK so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Protos are not used in PvP outside of tempest. Cleansing RL one-shot everyone anyway. PvP is broken beyond repair anyways, it's just a bunch of hopping bunnies slamming rockets followed by childish arguments about who cheats.

Ah ok. Sorry I didnt play pvp for a very long time (lvl 2or 3 I think).

Final fantasy remake is gread also the remake of R.evil 3 but don't understand all those remarkes and ' last one of us 2 ' and 'ghost of s'. Still postponed.
    Maybe to next gen.
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post

I agree, Cleansing Flames is out of control. How could they have designed Flames of Passion, a well designed fire DoT synergy and then design Cleansing Flames, a synergy that seems like it was designed by a 5 year-old on deviantart?
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Ah ok. Sorry I didnt play pvp for a very long time (lvl 2or 3 I think).

Final fantasy remake is gread also the remake of R.evil 3 but don't understand all those remarkes and ' last one of us 2 ' and 'ghost of s'. Still postponed.
    Maybe to next gen.
    Yeah, they kind of ran out of ideas.

I'm pretty sure Last of us 2, Cyberpunk and ghosts of tsushima will be on ps4. It's too late now to move these titles to ps5. Plus, it's not sure that ps5 will come out for Christmas, and even if it does, there will be very few people with that console, and game publishers want their games out for the lucrative Christmas season, but it's no use publishing for a console that very few people own.

I think you'll see PS5-remasters of the last few games to come ou on ps4. Plus, of course, shadow of the colossus; they're gonna remake that game until PS100 for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread