+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Useless event

Useless event

So we got an event dropping quasar synergy gear but ed syn jackpots, ed mods don’t even drop in game outside of the last cc event. The only way to even get ed mods is the bit store. Gamigo, do you guys even know what your doing with this game anymore? Unless this is on purpose to sell more bits? What exactly are you trying to pull here? At least add in ed syn mods to the loot pool of ground drops. As it is now we have a bunch of jackpots we can’t even mod unless we fork out money on garbage loot boxes (not to mention the non existent infector mods). I don’t know why I even care, the ed syn jackpots suck anyway.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    All Armistice Arkfalls were chosen by the community and they have same settings as they were in the past.
    Regarding loot pool there will be always those who are not happy about it. This is how Defiance economy works and it was always like that, depending much on trades and Bit Store like most other free-to-play titles. Maybe something will change in the future but currently there’s not much changed in the loot system.

It hasn't always been like this though, Gamigo made playing optional and put everything in the bit store. Playing has to be rewarding if you take that away what's the point? Just skip playing and buy stuff in the store? Trying to sell mods is not cool. This event does seem pretty useless unfortunately.

The Jp's are broken and the mods to use them cost $? wow come on lol

There's so many games out there for $20-$30 range I could have a whole new game for the price of (maybe) getting one or two MODS that should drop off the ground? I never thought this game could actually get worse...

I bought Darksiders 3 for like $30 the one with the 2 dlc's and it's pretty fun.

I'm going to wait and see how the future is for D13 but if Gamigo keeps running it like this no doubt it'll be even more empty than the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    All Armistice Arkfalls were chosen by the community and they have same settings as they were in the past.
    Regarding loot pool there will be always those who are not happy about it. This is how Defiance economy works and it was always like that, depending much on trades and Bit Store like most other free-to-play titles. Maybe something will change in the future but currently there’s not much changed in the loot system.
    Yes the ark falls were chosen by the community but this is most certainly not how previous armistice events were , there are no weekly contracts to obtain jackpots from the defiant few vendor , there is no contract to get a legendary weapon at the end of the week there are no mods or guns dropping that match the events that we have been playing for the last few weeks . Use the search function and look at past armistice events and you will see for yourself that this year's birthday event is nothing like past events

Question, when is the next holiday event happening after this one?
    Also what is the word if the dev team going to upgrade the graphics to DX11 for D13?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    It hasn't always been like this though, Gamigo made playing optional and put everything in the bit store. Playing has to be rewarding if you take that away what's the point? Just skip playing and buy stuff in the store? Trying to sell mods is not cool. This event does seem pretty useless unfortunately.

The Jp's are broken and the mods to use them cost $? wow come on lol

There's so many games out there for $20-$30 range I could have a whole new game for the price of (maybe) getting one or two MODS that should drop off the ground? I never thought this game could actually get worse...

I bought Darksiders 3 for like $30 the one with the 2 dlc's and it's pretty fun.

I'm going to wait and see how the future is for D13 but if Gamigo keeps running it like this no doubt it'll be even more empty than the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Yes the ark falls were chosen by the community but this is most certainly not how previous armistice events were , there are no weekly contracts to obtain jackpots from the defiant few vendor , there is no contract to get a legendary weapon at the end of the week there are no mods or guns dropping that match the events that we have been playing for the last few weeks . Use the search function and look at past armistice events and you will see for yourself that this year's birthday event is nothing like past events

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Question, when is the next holiday event happening after this one?
    Also what is the word if the dev team going to upgrade the graphics to DX11 for D13?
    What Gamingo did is, they gave the player an illusion of "choice" when actually there aren't any choice to begin with. Very much like Communistic China, hiding everything behind a veil of illusion. The events are pre-determine, all our votes mean nothing since the poll wasn't publicly released and even if it is released, it is probably altered or prefabricated per their liking. Events turned out to be a big dumpster fire, 95% of the time, game lags like there is no tomorrow. Gamingo had one mission from the start of acquiring the franchise and that is milk as much money as possible from this dead-end game before ultimate players get fed up enough they shut it down. Forget about any future events or update, they will simply keep recycling what Trion had made years ago. Last major update from back in 2017 and time and time again after that is just more loot box and synergy.

2050 has more players than D13 now, sad day. lol Really can't see how people can stand to play that version, idk.

I enjoy the events each time as its something to have fun with and try new things. But I would rather not see stagnation just because it was that way in the past does not mean it has to stay. Why not change things up the settings as they do not need to remain the same each year. The drops do not have to be about jps etc, the exl drops were enjoyable. There is quite a bit I would believe that could be done that does not require serious work from the dev. Even small incremental consist changes should help players stay interested and happy.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

What would make me stay interested and happy is fix the damn lag/disconnects, fix the broken syns, fix the locked pursuits, fix the drop rates, and get rid of all the people hacking/glitching. But they've made it clear they do not give a sh*t and this event has further proven this. They uploaded this entire event without having to do a patch but they couldn't unlock the armistice pursuits for us? Total lack of care and respect for their player base. Gamigo is a joke.

This is THE SAME!!!!? Not even close! What do people have to do to get through to you clowns. These events were chosen by what community i didn't get a vote on ****. I don't see a thread that says cast your vote for armistace events. I see no contracts for the daily and weekly crates. Ive played plenty of these events even walked away one year with 15 jps (thanks to a helpfull clan calling em out). At what point was there EVER an armistace with bit store only items? NEVER till now. Armistace is supposed to be a cumulative even featuring all the FREE syns that have dropped over the last year since the previous armistace. 3 weeks 3 syns per week. Its nothing like that in your trash panda lag factory. Not even close. Having dead download links for PC everywhere but steam is pretty pathetic too. What kind of a dev company cant remember when you migrate a server ALL links need the new address to the "new" server. Pathetically ive got a set of servers in my garage thatll probably run this better then whatever hamster wheel is running it now. THE SAME ROTFLMAO