+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Goodbye Defiance...

Well, folks. My new PC is almost finished and Defiance will not be installed. Maybe I'll see you in other games. From time to time I'll drop in on my laptop and have a quick look at it. Just to see who's still getting screwed over... I'm saying goodbye to the forum forever. HTTP without S... ridiculous... Not even their website can make Gamigo safe...

I'm with you dude. The current state that PS3 na is in makes it almost unplayable. I've only been able to play late at night or really early in the morning to avoid the extreme lag and constant disconnects. I've got one last little goal to accomplish then I think I will be done for a while. Almost all my friends stopped playing after they spent a ton of money and got screwed or couldn't even log in due to crit errors. So if gamigos goal was to push everyone away, congrats y'all got your wish. My advice to future players...do not spend money on this game!!! I can guarantee there are no plans to fix everything that's wrong with defiance, but most def plans to keep taking your money!!! Peace y'all.

The forum is full of "I quit" posts and what does Gamigo do? Gives more lag and crappier events with less drops everywhere. They don't even care. Gamigo is trolling all their players

It's fun while it last, it was good knowing you. Rest in peace.

They haven't done a single live stream since setting up shop. Can't say I miss Trion, but at least they often did stuff like that. 6 years later and there is still no DLC trophy fix, so that's money well spent on this game, only to be chalked up as a learning experience. I believe in Divine Karma, so He'll take care of that. I'd like to give my gear away, but last time I logged in, the lag took immediate effect and didn't wait 15-20 minutes.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Loot boxes are pay2win.
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Loot boxes are pay2win.
    I guess it all depends on how much you value your time. If you farm for 100 hr and trade for a 4 plate shield, or spend $30 to get the same shield. One way or another you're paying for it. You could get all the best gear for free but you're trading how much time for it? Defiance is fun but I don't want to play it like it's my job!

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    it's fun while it last, it was good knowing you. Rest in peace.
    .......lol

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    My advice to future players...do not spend money on this game!!!
    Solid piece of advice, right here.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

I understand why you left. Now, those numbskulls in charge of the game want to sell us gulanite. The whole point of the game, being an arkhunter, is to earn it through game play. Gamigo are a bunch of money-grabbing, ignorant, half-assed, ****-faced, low-life, worm-headed, dog-licking, heartless, fat-assed, bag of monkey ****.