+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Member RJRJ35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    I understand why you left. Now, those numbskulls in charge of the game want to sell us gulanite. The whole point of the game, being an arkhunter, is to earn it through game play. Gamigo are a bunch of money-grabbing, ignorant, half-assed, ****-faced, low-life, worm-headed, dog-licking, heartless, fat-assed, bag of monkey ****.
    My thoughts exactly.. wheres the tylenol

  2. #12
    Member mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    I've thought about quitting quite often & have for many months at a time.

    But then I get curious about who's still playing & if it's still even online & log back on only to get sucked back in the black hole that is Defiance. Lol

  3. #13
    Member mahatma andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside of the Matrix
    Posts
    352
    I can only advise all players, play other games. I'm playing Destiny 2 now and I have the same feeling as when I started in Defiance. Only with state of the art graphics, regular new events and new content, coops(and many of them) that start within 30 seconds, a good lootsystem, pvp, raids - a mixture of coop and warmaster, public events like arkfalls, CM's/Dev's that care, patchnotes before updates, swords, story, 2 free classes/characters, dungeons - like expos only more extensive and heavy, daily/weekly quests... and and and and. I play just 60 hours and my equipment is already completely "legendary"(purple) and I already have 2 "exotic"(yellow) weapons. This is no advertisement, because Warframe(works on any PC that also runs Defiance) is for example a good game too with a good lootsystem and there are so many games that respect their player base. Xbox 360 was only the beginning of the decline. The other platforms and D2050 will follow. Gamigo will squeeze all the money it can and at the peak of the money flow, the shutdown will follow... Farming is fun again. Finally get rid of both defiance versions and enjoy your playing again...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I can only advise all players, play other games. I'm playing Destiny 2 now and I have the same feeling as when I started in Defiance. Only with state of the art graphics, regular new events and new content, coops(and many of them) that start within 30 seconds, a good lootsystem, pvp, raids - a mixture of coop and warmaster, public events like arkfalls, CM's/Dev's that care, patchnotes before updates, swords, story, 2 free classes/characters, dungeons - like expos only more extensive and heavy, daily/weekly quests... and and and and. I play just 60 hours and my equipment is already completely "legendary"(purple) and I already have 2 "exotic"(yellow) weapons. This is no advertisement, because Warframe(works on any PC that also runs Defiance) is for example a good game too with a good lootsystem and there are so many games that respect their player base. Xbox 360 was only the beginning of the decline. The other platforms and D2050 will follow. Gamigo will squeeze all the money it can at the peak of the money flow, the shutdown will follow... Farming is fun again. Finally get rid of both defiance versions and enjoy your playing again...
    no, bro, this is totally unfair. to play that game, if you have psX, you give your money to mr. sony, defiance is the only game i've been shown that you can play, on top, without tossing a single coin.second: this fairy tale they have big money from game doesn't sound fitting with facts. trion wouldn't have been sold to gamigo if it was a golden mine, and that they're cutting off a console is another sign they're not swimming into money. probably if they forced people to pay some 5$ fare every month, or to subscribe some psn per year, like others "ftp", they had money now to pay for programmers and creatives

  5. #15
    Member mahatma andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside of the Matrix
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Max It View Post
    no, bro, this is totally unfair. to play that game, if you have psX, you give your money to mr. sony, defiance is the only game i've been shown that you can play, on top, without tossing a single coin.second: this fairy tale they have big money from game doesn't sound fitting with facts. trion wouldn't have been sold to gamigo if it was a golden mine, and that they're cutting off a console is another sign they're not swimming into money. probably if they forced people to pay some 5$ fare every month, or to subscribe some psn per year, like others "ftp", they had money now to pay for programmers and creatives

    Trove was the main reason to acquire Trion. Defiance was just an appendage and is treated as such. Xbox 360 shows how Gamigo deals with the players. Because of Corona, many sat at home and wanted to play games. Money was spent on patron and optimization. At the peak of the money flow came the shutdown instead of putting the money into the game. The same will happen with the other platforms and also with D50. And I think that's 100% fact.

  6. #16
    Member mahatma andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside of the Matrix
    Posts
    352
    First:
    Hooray, there's a Py in Destiny 2, too.Here it's called Xur. Xur also changes his position, but weekly. He is always from friday - monday at the place where you found him and here you can buy exotic(yellow) equipment with ingame money(legendary fragments).

    Mods can be removed from weapons and reused and you can forge the equipment into masterpieces inclusive kill counters.

    Second:
    It's the fault of everyone here. Since April 2019 it is clear what will happen with Defiance(D13 and D50). You will not be forced to play this meanwhile lousy game. You don't have to spend money without a return.

    Third:
    I'm not rich either. For over 9 months I have been preparing for the end of Defiance. No more money spent on the game and all money saved. For over 9 months only the cheapest food and most of the ways done on foot. And lo and behold, a new PC is standing there and I am free of Defiance in any form and can play games, which are worth it. You are welcome to continue to rip you self off and get f * c k * d.

    Fourth:
    I will never again in my life touch anything connected with Gamigo in any way.

  7. #17
    Mutant Fighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I will never again in my life touch anything connected with Gamigo in any way.
    Does this mean that we get a weekly update on what happens in Destiny 2 while you are not connected to the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    From time to time I'll drop in on my laptop and have a quick look at it.
    Not connected to the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I'm saying goodbye to the forum forever.
    You are too curious.

  8. #18
    Member mahatma andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside of the Matrix
    Posts
    352
    "Does this mean that we get a weekly update on what happens in Destiny 2 while you are not connected to the forum?"

    The fact that I still look at the forum shows how much I loved the game. Solving is a process and I feel sorry for the players. And no more Destiny updates. I just wanted to show that there was another way. People have been crying about Defiance for years. But we're not going to change the behavior.

    "Not connected to the game?"

    I still played the first 5 days of Armistice 2020. Since then I haven't been in Defiance and it doesn't look like I will do it again. I'm busy playing better.

    "You are too curious."

    Of course I'm following the decline of my past favourite game.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Trove was the main reason to acquire Trion. Defiance was just an appendage and is treated as such. Xbox 360 shows how Gamigo deals with the players. Because of Corona, many sat at home and wanted to play games. Money was spent on patron and optimization. At the peak of the money flow came the shutdown instead of putting the money into the game. The same will happen with the other platforms and also with D50. And I think that's 100% fact.
    Let me say this clear: the sooner gamigoes go back to their 80 coinups look like silly games the better will be for the Defiance. Nevertheless in PS4 D50 is the only real free-to-play, and i really can't see a reason not to invest money and loose thousands players (my clan reached 150 people now i'm alone), unless (my wet dream) they are here to handle the game to "someone" that want to reboot the tv series

  10. #20
    This companies incompetents never cease to amaze me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts