+ Reply to Thread

Prime Weapon mastery wrong effect

Recently, I've acquired a Prime Cleansing Tachmag Pulser. I immediately went to a hellbug Siege to unlock the mastery bonus. Upon mastering it, I unlocked the following mastery bonus:

The mastery pop-up clearly states that on full reload, my main ability cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds. However, when I execute a full reload (by emptying the mag completely and then reloading it) the ability cooldown is reduced by a minuscule amount, more akin to 4-5 seconds, which is a lot worse than advertised.

These are weapons that require quite a bit of money and/or time + luck to obtain, so I would expect issues like this to not be present.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Recently, I've acquired a Prime Cleansing Tachmag Pulser. I immediately went to a hellbug Siege to unlock the mastery bonus. Upon mastering it, I unlocked the following mastery bonus:

The mastery pop-up clearly states that on full reload, my main ability cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds. However, when I execute a full reload (by emptying the mag completely and then reloading it) the ability cooldown is reduced by a minuscule amount, more akin to 4-5 seconds, which is a lot worse than advertised.

These are weapons that require quite a bit of money and/or time + luck to obtain, so I would expect issues like this to not be present.
    Really? D13 Apocalypse and Sol Destroyer come to mind. Lots of money to obtain and for the most part totally broken at one point and now neutered dmg wise. So yeah... Murphy's Law when it comes to dealing with Trion/Gamigo.

didnt the devs state that these roll form old d13 wouldnt work in 2050?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    Other rolls do. This one in particular is bugged.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    Mine work. I have a prime frigid m249 with an accuracy bonus. Makes accuracy negative, so the reticle is a single pixel and the gun is 100% immune to recoil.

@OP: I think they mean 15%. Like, the string is wrong.