+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    If there would be a possibility there would be a platform transfer but unfortunately like cross saving it’s not possible.
    its possible , yall just chose not to do it. what is the reason of this shut down?

We demand to know, why this game broke, why it can't be fixed, why exactly closing and why egged on and led on to believe things where getting worked on and gather information to fix all while still running predatory gambling loot boxes and practices... This was not a overnight decision and had to have been in the works a minute to shut down and probably sabotaged and if not the cash grab was real, and a exploition of your players, and broken monetizated boxes, sc syn idr box, and more.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

So now that Xbox 360 is officially going to be shut down,

1) what are the "blockers" that prevented our platform from getting patched/fixed?, after the cloud server migration that you botched in the first place! (Xbox360na was migrated Aug 28th 2019)

2) was it gamigo's or Microsoft's choice to shut this platform down?

3) why have all your cm's/GM's/PM's (previous and current) ensured us for the last 8+ months that Xbox 360 na is not going anywhere! While selling us all these discounted sales items and black Friday bargain boxes? Then as soon as all players have spent their $1200 covid 19 relief checks on all these sales, you decide to shut our platform down? With ZERO REFUNDS POSSIBLE!! smfh

4) what cloud platform did you migrate Xbox 360's server data into? Amazon, google, Microsoft?

5) After almost a year of the most lag ever seen in online gaming ever and ZERO content released (besides copy and pasted broken syns) and all your cash grabbing predatory practices,
    Why would anyone at gamigo think for 1 second that any of our, LOYAL paying/ daily playing ark hunting Xbox community would follow your company to 2050? When d13 stops, so do ALL our loyal players.

6) Why isn't it possible to transfer our character's over to PC? We know its technically possible, as other company's do this all the time. Sega for example transfered my phantasy star accounts across all platforms even from their Japan servers to north american ones.
    Can gamigo not do this due to lack in developer experience?, or is it purely down to the costs?

With Xbox 360 going offline I personally don't see ps3 or PC platforms being safe either!

We have a lot of patron pass buying players not to mention all of us that bought all these black Friday bargain boxes and all these discounted inventory slots, character slots, load out slots, character skins, vehicles, DLC, clan/personal boosts, empowered cyber rig crates, caustic fury rig crates, synergy gun/mod crates!

No matter how much $$$ we spent, NONE of it EVER went back into the game...

Well I can see the lawsuits coming now*
    Grabbing cash from people knowing you were going g to shut it down*
    Wow
    Legendary Gods founder

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    As part of their EULA they're probably safe from getting sued for shutting it down but Microsoft is a good 'people/customer oriented company and you guys should file complaints with them somehow. Them putting on a dozen sales in the last few months trying to sell you things just to shut the game down is probably illegal somewhere. If it is I think Microsoft would probably do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    When is the Cut Off Date for the Item Transfer and the Valor Commendation?
    The Cut Of Date for the Item Transfer and the Valor System is May 18, 2020 23:59 UTC. After this time any progress on Xbox 360 Defiance will not get counted anymore. The sendout to Defiance 2050 will happen after the Cut Offf Date.

When will the Xbox 360 Servers shut down?
    The Servers will get shut down on May 25, 2020. After this day the Xbox 360 Defiance Servers will be not accessible anymore.

How are you going to compensate me for the server closure?
    We'll gladly make item transfers to your D2050 account and will implement a 100% XP and Reputation boost from Monday, May 25 until Monday, June 1, 2020! Furthermore, Valor Commendations will be distributed as well based on the Pursuit Progress and the purchases made on the account.

When will I get my items on Defiance 2050?
    After the servers are shut down, we will award all Xbox 360 accounts in Defiance 2050. This will take some time so we kindly ask for your patience while we transfer Items and award Valor Commendations. We will inform you on Discord, Forum and our social media platform as soon as this process is finished.

I don't want to move my account to D2050 but I want a full refund of everything I have bought on this server.
    Unfortunately, no refunds will be made.

Will other Defiance servers close too?
    No, the only server closing at the moment is Xbox 360. Therefor PC and PS3 players can still play Defiance as usual.

Will players from other servers receive rewards due to Xbox 360 server closing?
    No, players from other servers will not receive rewards following the Xbox 360 server closure. However, if you would like to join Defiance 2050, you can use the Boost which will be activated on all Defiance 2050 Servers.

Can I move my Defiance 2013 PC and PS3 account to D2050 and will I get my items transferred?
    Our D13 PC and PS3 servers are up and running and we're not planning on shutting them down. Therefore, no item transfers will be made for players having accounts on D13 PC and PS3. However, you are invited to D2050 and are free to enjoy the Server Boost in D2050.
    It was inevitable, PS3 is next

No business spend money on designing anything new and keeps the old.

It don't matter if y'all agree or not, all businesses makes their decision base on a budget and revenue not in personal preferences.

Really hate that it happen this way, but weather by Xbox360 or ps3; server, new console, outdated coding, etc. It was going.to happen one way or another

As for myself was a Xbox360 player on D13, but once I saw the direction they were going with the game.

So as a consumer (not a gamer) i made my decision, if you are spending money on anything by default your are a consumer weather is essential or not.

Now for those that refuse to play D2050 definitely your choice.

Those that choose to transfer need incentive from previous events synergy, otherwise they will be completely outclassed and out of place.

Synergies, Gems, & Shields to look for;

Synergy;

Cleaning Flames
    Frigid Impact

Gems;

Monster Mash
    Aegis

Shields;

Self-Repairing

Good luck.

Of course they ain't gonna answer it but:
    When do you guys are planning to shut down PC and PS3 servers?
    Cuz understanding that you are just giving a notification to the XBOX360 users 20 days in advance to make the proper arrange it doesn't give too much light to the others platforms to get their s*it together
    IGT: VVinch/ PS-NA

OMG!!! You call that a compensation?!! You must be joking. You're giving your company a bad image by doing this. Even though I'm not an Xbox player this is Infuriating. At least keep the game playable offline don't shut it down completely. What about the effort put into the game?? Also, not being able to fix something you made is so UNPROFESSIONAL.

I guess this is a sign that PC & PS3 will soon follow. What a shame....

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hi richardkrainium,
    The transfer from D13 XBOX 360 to D13 PC is not possible.
    #You are ****ed
    #easytransfer
    #Gamigoisripoffcompany
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    So now that Xbox 360 is officially going to be shut down,

1) what are the "blockers" that prevented our platform from getting patched/fixed?, after the cloud server migration that you botched in the first place! (Xbox360na was migrated Aug 28th 2019)

2) was it gamigo's or Microsoft's choice to shut this platform down?

3) why have all your cm's/GM's/PM's (previous and current) ensured us for the last 8+ months that Xbox 360 na is not going anywhere! While selling us all these discounted sales items and black Friday bargain boxes? Then as soon as all players have spent their $1200 covid 19 relief checks on all these sales, you decide to shut our platform down? With ZERO REFUNDS POSSIBLE!! smfh

4) what cloud platform did you migrate Xbox 360's server data into? Amazon, google, Microsoft?

5) After almost a year of the most lag ever seen in online gaming ever and ZERO content released (besides copy and pasted broken syns) and all your cash grabbing predatory practices,
    Why would anyone at gamigo think for 1 second that any of our, LOYAL paying/ daily playing ark hunting Xbox community would follow your company to 2050? When d13 stops, so do ALL our loyal players.

6) Why isn't it possible to transfer our character's over to PC? We know its technically possible, as other company's do this all the time. Sega for example transfered my phantasy star accounts across all platforms even from their Japan servers to north american ones.
    Can gamigo not do this due to lack in developer experience?, or is it purely down to the costs?

With Xbox 360 going offline I personally don't see ps3 or PC platforms being safe either!

We have a lot of patron pass buying players not to mention all of us that bought all these black Friday bargain boxes and all these discounted inventory slots, character slots, load out slots, character skins, vehicles, DLC, clan/personal boosts, empowered cyber rig crates, caustic fury rig crates, synergy gun/mod crates!

No matter how much $$$ we spent, NONE of it EVER went back into the game...
    Amigo theae questions are to high for this monkey crew ,you need to spend real cash to get the answer u need

Just think about it,where the cash for the "community managers"come.from? tbh Medjed and.pax are.the worst CMs i ve seen in 15years of gaming
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

+ Reply to Thread