+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #31
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    567
    We completely understand your frustration about xbox 360 closure. We really care for every player’s invested time in Defiance Xbox 360 and we would never take your invested money for the sake of ‘cash grab’. Like many other games Defiance is ‘living’ by its player’s support, European Union is not helping in its development.

    During the last months we tried many ways to keep Defiance on Xbox 360 but we can’t do it forever. Most of you know how many server issues there was and we really wanted to solve them but with time being nothing could get fixed due to old technical systems, so it became impossible for our Team to properly sustain the game on Xbox 360 platform and we had no other choice than to leave it behind.


    And since we can’t keep this platform anymore, the only thing we can offer you is to transfer your items and reward you with Valor Commendation in Defiance 2050 based on your Pursuit Progress and the purchases made on the account. We wish we could transfer accounts to PC or PS3 or do a full transfer of ingame inventory and progress but we can’t. Not because we don’t want to do it but because it’s technically not possible. That may look like nothing to some of you but this is the most we can offer to our beloved community. We don’t want to lose you so this is the only way how we can continue the journey together. If you don’t want to stay with us, we will understand it, we can’t force you.


    Like it was already said before and in FAQ we have no intention to close other platforms. Defiance will stop its existence someday like every other multiplayer game at some time. But currently we have no reason to shut down D13 nor D2050, so it’s safe to play these games.



    We also feel sorry for those who topup Bits recently and feel cheated. However, since the announcement was made four weeks before the shutdown, technically we didn’t break any rules from our side and you still can play for four weeks, so we cannot assist you here regarding purchased Bits. For individual cases you can of course send a ticket to the Customer Support and discuss your issue there.


    This is definitely a hard time for all of us and I hope that will see some of you in Defiance 2050 or on PS3 and PC.

  2. #32
    Great, because of the Server closure it is now impossible for me to complete this game I need only one achievement (kill the huntmaster) to complete this game, but it is impossible since two months (or more) to spawn the correct Arkfall. My last hope was a event with this enemy like the solstice, but now you destroy this chance too.

  3. #33
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    But currently we have no reason to shut down D13 nor D2050, so it’s safe to play these games.
    Safe? I'd hardly call poor server performance, disconnections, and a minuscule player base as being "safe".

    All due respect, I don't believe a word of anything that comes from Gamingo.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  4. #34
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We completely understand your frustration about xbox 360 closure. We really care for every player’s invested time in Defiance Xbox 360 and we would never take your invested money for the sake of ‘cash grab’. Like many other games Defiance is ‘living’ by its player’s support, European Union is not helping in its development.

    During the last months we tried many ways to keep Defiance on Xbox 360 but we can’t do it forever. Most of you know how many server issues there was and we really wanted to solve them but with time being nothing could get fixed due to old technical systems, so it became impossible for our Team to properly sustain the game on Xbox 360 platform and we had no other choice than to leave it behind.


    And since we can’t keep this platform anymore, the only thing we can offer you is to transfer your items and reward you with Valor Commendation in Defiance 2050 based on your Pursuit Progress and the purchases made on the account. We wish we could transfer accounts to PC or PS3 or do a full transfer of ingame inventory and progress but we can’t. Not because we don’t want to do it but because it’s technically not possible. That may look like nothing to some of you but this is the most we can offer to our beloved community. We don’t want to lose you so this is the only way how we can continue the journey together. If you don’t want to stay with us, we will understand it, we can’t force you.


    Like it was already said before and in FAQ we have no intention to close other platforms. Defiance will stop its existence someday like every other multiplayer game at some time. But currently we have no reason to shut down D13 nor D2050, so it’s safe to play these games.



    We also feel sorry for those who topup Bits recently and feel cheated. However, since the announcement was made four weeks before the shutdown, technically we didn’t break any rules from our side and you still can play for four weeks, so we cannot assist you here regarding purchased Bits. For individual cases you can of course send a ticket to the Customer Support and discuss your issue there.


    This is definitely a hard time for all of us and I hope that will see some of you in Defiance 2050 or on PS3 and PC.
    You should feel ashamed for working for such a crap, cash grabbing, unethical, exploiting players, leading and egging on customers company, big Oof
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  5. #35
    Member photoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We also feel sorry for those who topup Bits recently and feel cheated. However, since the announcement was made four weeks before the shutdown, technically we didn’t break any rules from our side and you still can play for four weeks, so we cannot assist you here regarding purchased Bits. For individual cases you can of course send a ticket to the Customer Support and discuss your issue there.
    For all those who purchase bits / patron pass recently, I would start filing charge back with your credit card company/paypal/ other payment method. I would include the the news information regarding the shut down on their new page and explain to them; Gamingo had improperly advertising and not adequately compensating for the purchase. What gamingo did is no different than a restaurant/store that continue to sell their gift cards knowingly their company is about to bankrupt/shut down. This is more than just false advertising, it is fraud. If enough people file charge back, gamingo will have difficulty working with these credit card/payment company because it will be investigated and will hurt their future chance and making money use these payment method or even worse, Gamingo may get barred for using using credit company's service for their future business.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We also feel sorry for those who topup Bits recently and feel cheated. However, since the announcement was made four weeks before the shutdown, technically we didn’t break any rules from our side and you still can play for four weeks, so we cannot assist you here regarding purchased Bits. For individual cases you can of course send a ticket to the Customer Support and discuss your issue there.
    What a load of shtak lol. So y’all knew the game was shutting down but kept the bit store up regardless, still selling patron pass subscriptions (and loot boxes) that extend well beyond the shut down window? I’m not even on Xbox but that’s just lame. How is that not breaking any rules? And you’re offering what as compensation, some boosts for a game people would have probably been playing already by now if they cared at all about it (2050 sucks that’s why people still play d13 in the first place).

  7. #37
    Member gabberworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    behind pc
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Not because we don’t want to do it but because it’s technically not possible
    ok you say it is not technically possible


    because you not tell exactly why it's not possible then i need guess


    1. you not have enoh men power for todo that
    2. you not have developers who have experience with databases
    3. xbox 360 server data is crypt-ed
    4. microsoft not allow todo that
    5. you changed your developer team soo often that noone have clue how todo that exactly in short time

    maybe more, just those 5 poped to my mind first

    by default in digital world where is only 0 and 1, everything is possible

  8. #38
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,755
    Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    ok you say it is not technically possible


    because you not tell exactly why it's not possible then i need guess


    1. you not have enoh men power for todo that
    2. you not have developers who have experience with databases
    3. xbox 360 server data is crypt-ed
    4. microsoft not allow todo that
    5. you changed your developer team soo often that noone have clue how todo that exactly in short time

    maybe more, just those 5 poped to my mind first

    by default in digital world where is only 0 and 1, everything is possible
    It's number 4. They stated that in one of their old D13 livestreams.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.


    Spoiler:


  9. #39
    Member RJRJ35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    Posts
    1,251
    I still don't think it's impossible. They could give you a couple dozen of your prized things. It doesn't have to be 'transferred' just add it to someone's new Pc character's inventory. Make their inventory the same size and put a few things in there they want to keep. Leave everything else at 0. Scrip is worthless on Pc so nobody would miss that. It doesn't have to be copy/pasted, just someone on a developer level could put the things on their toon. Then can level up again and collect new mods or whatever. It'd take awhile but somebody could get it done for a hundred players in a week or two. That's all that's really left of xbox players right? And even less would want to transfer. We're not talking 10,000 players it's like 100 accounts

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I still don't think it's impossible. They could give you a couple dozen of your prized things. It doesn't have to be 'transferred' just add it to someone's new Pc character's inventory. Make their inventory the same size and put a few things in there they want to keep. Leave everything else at 0. Scrip is worthless on Pc so nobody would miss that. It doesn't have to be copy/pasted, just someone on a developer level could put the things on their toon. Then can level up again and collect new mods or whatever. It'd take awhile but somebody could get it done for a hundred players in a week or two. That's all that's really left of xbox players right? And even less would want to transfer. We're not talking 10,000 players it's like 100 accounts
    Think of the benefit to the pc community if thousands of mods, weapons and shields became available to them (sort of) if just a couple full accounts got transferred over.
    I'd be willing to pay a transfer fee if they could move my entire account to pc na

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts