+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Question FAQ - Defiance XBOX 360 Closure

When is the Cut Off Date for the Item Transfer and the Valor Commendation?
    The Cut Of Date for the Item Transfer and the Valor System is May 18, 2020 23:59 UTC. After this time any progress on Xbox 360 Defiance will not get counted anymore. The sendout to Defiance 2050 will happen after the Cut Offf Date.

When will the Xbox 360 Servers shut down?
    The Servers will get shut down on May 25, 2020. After this day the Xbox 360 Defiance Servers will be not accessible anymore.

How are you going to compensate me for the server closure?
    We'll gladly make item transfers to your D2050 account and will implement a 100% XP and Reputation boost from Monday, May 25 until Monday, June 1, 2020! Furthermore, Valor Commendations will be distributed as well based on the Pursuit Progress and the purchases made on the account.

When will I get my items on Defiance 2050?
    After the servers are shut down, we will award all Xbox 360 accounts in Defiance 2050. This will take some time so we kindly ask for your patience while we transfer Items and award Valor Commendations. We will inform you on Discord, Forum and our social media platform as soon as this process is finished.

I don't want to move my account to D2050 but I want a full refund of everything I have bought on this server.
    Unfortunately, no refunds will be made.

Will other Defiance servers close too?
    No, the only server closing at the moment is Xbox 360. Therefor PC and PS3 players can still play Defiance as usual.

Will players from other servers receive rewards due to Xbox 360 server closing?
    No, players from other servers will not receive rewards following the Xbox 360 server closure. However, if you would like to join Defiance 2050, you can use the Boost which will be activated on all Defiance 2050 Servers.

Can I move my Defiance 2013 PC and PS3 account to D2050 and will I get my items transferred?
    Our D13 PC and PS3 servers are up and running and we're not planning on shutting them down. Therefore, no item transfers will be made for players having accounts on D13 PC and PS3. However, you are invited to D2050 and are free to enjoy the Server Boost in D2050.

some of us dont have an xbox one or have zero desire to play 2050. How do we get our chrs transferred from xbox 360 to pc d13

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    some of us dont have an xbox one or have zero desire to play 2050. How do we get our chrs transferred from xbox 360 to pc d13
    Hi richardkrainium,
    The transfer from D13 XBOX 360 to D13 PC is not possible.

Wow just wow so basically all this ppl from Xbox 360 lose all the stuff that they paid for and your only giving them valor about your give them some currency on 2050 so they can get some guns on 2050, that's just wrong

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Valor rewards surely cannot replace the whole progress gained in Xbox 360 but it will give you a great boost of most needed items to start a new character (inventory/loadout slots, vehicles, outfits, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hi richardkrainium,
    The transfer from D13 XBOX 360 to D13 PC is not possible.

so its not possible to transfer from d13 xbox360 to d13 pc (which is the same game) but you can transfer from d13 xbox360 to 2050 which is a different game?

im sorry but shouldnt it be the other way around the easiest one to do?

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    If there would be a possibility there would be a platform transfer but unfortunately like cross saving it’s not possible.

Yikes... that's some unfortunate news for the Xbox 360 player base.

But color me shocked there's an official announcement from Gamingo.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    If there would be a possibility there would be a platform transfer but unfortunately like cross saving it’s not possible.
    then please explain how it was possible to transfer/copy a chr and its inventory to the test servers which are on pc

they can transfer ps3 and 360 players to pc . how do yall think they get these players on pts. they just wont do it. they need to shut down the shatako d2050 game.