+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Just keeping this on top, so in a few days when people try to log in and can't and come here they know what happened.

Majority of active 360 players are aware of this ridiculous situation we are going thru, but its good to keep bumping these sunsetting threads, so all other ark hunters are aware of how gamigo operates.

We have had nothing but sales pushed at us since their "cloud server migration" fiasco in august 2019, on top of that, we (Xbox 360 players) were being spoon fed bull shtako weekly by the past and current cms/pms/GMs saying " don't worry d13 on Xbox 360 isn't going anywhere, all affected players will be compensated in due time... We are working on it" so most of us still bought all those "sales" and continued buying patron pass monthly and continued buying rig crates, syn crates, and the worst of the worst those $50 Black Friday BARGAIN Boxes... As soon as all our paying players spent what they could afford on everything offered by GAMIGO, they sunset our whole platform!

A little bit about our Xbox 360 arkhunter player base:
    *A vast majority of us are 30+, "most" of the BIG SPENDERS are 50+ only a handful are teenagers and under.
    *Most of our ark hunters were daily grinders, very few beggars/leeches
    *we had around 50 monthly patron pass buying players left (after cloud migration), 2 months before this closure announcement there were about 70 pp players.
    *when the black Friday boxes came out, only about 10 players would buy them, because of the terrible super jackpot drop rate and the removal of decent sjp's for those new JUNK 1's (immovable, unstoppable)
    *ALOT of us had MAX inventory slots on all toons (12 toons max per gamertag on 360), I didn't get mine on sale either lol
    *about 50% of players had ALL dlc also (not me)
    *MOST of our OG players left after migration would be online all day everyday (before migration I was online in expos 7 days a week, 18-20 hours daily for 3.5 years lol... After bs migration 7 days a week 8-15 hours daily... Since SUNSETTING announcement I've only played a few hours total)
    *Most of us don't have next/current gen platforms to move onto (for me, I only have a 3g mobile hotspot with 20gig monthly usage from freedom mobile Canada, so I can play on xbox1/ps4 but any updates or extra internet usage and my 20 gigs are gone lol + no d13 on xbone/ps4!)
    *When gamigo took over around 60% of paying players were forced to quit due to extreme lag/latency issues caused by the cloud migration, only a handful of us stayed and continued to support the ONLY MMORPG left on Xbox 360!

So with all that said, its nothing new to our d13 forum users but its more of a cautionary tale.

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see" I think this old saying is perfect for dealing with gamigo representatives! Or, "The cake is a lie"

I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here and on discord but I WONT be playing any gamigo games (just like their staff lol)

I do 100% believe that:
    1) If gamigo doesn't hire competent staff cm/pm/gm/DEVELOPERS! all platforms will be sunset within the year or,
    2) gamigo needs to sell/donate defiance 2013, to a known game developer or homebrew Dev team, and not just let the franchise die at the hands of a incompetent game PUBLISHER!
    3) RE-ENABLE the trion worlds DEDICATED in house SERVER! (I'm fairly sure gamigo did NOT repurpose or sell these servers as that would take actual work/dedication something gamigo is unfamiliar with obviously!)
    4) CONTACT whichever cloud server platform you migrated us to and pay the hourly fee EVERY CLOUD PROVIDER OFFERS!, for the cloud servers devs/programmers to attempt to fix your screw up! (If 360s d13 servers didn't have such bad latency gamigo would make great money just like TRION did!)

(I still find it very funny that no one at gamigo can answer any questions about d13s Xbox 360 migration error other than "blockers" are preventing us. They will NOT answer anything technical at all! Nothing about cloud server provider, open/used server ports/IP addresses, nothing about drop rate %'s, rng %'s, nothing about broken syns or upcoming content lmfao, so why do we have a forum or discord if all the gamigo team can do or talk about is the next upcoming sales and copy and pasted old af events! Also on the topic of OLD af things, how come we (the players) can't reopen necro/old threads but the gamigo staff can ONLY RUN NECRO EVENTS!!!!!! LMFAO)

Sorry for such a long rant fellow ark hunters, but much more to come tho lol

Still think Gamigo should get items transferred over to PC for those about to lose everything. That is unless PC is also on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    Majority of active 360 players are aware of this ridiculous situation we are going thru, but its good to keep bumping these sunsetting threads, so all other ark hunters are aware of how gamigo operates.

We have had nothing but sales pushed at us since their "cloud server migration" fiasco in august 2019, on top of that, we (Xbox 360 players) were being spoon fed bull shtako weekly by the past and current cms/pms/GMs saying " don't worry d13 on Xbox 360 isn't going anywhere, all affected players will be compensated in due time... We are working on it" so most of us still bought all those "sales" and continued buying patron pass monthly and continued buying rig crates, syn crates, and the worst of the worst those $50 Black Friday BARGAIN Boxes... As soon as all our paying players spent what they could afford on everything offered by GAMIGO, they sunset our whole platform!

A little bit about our Xbox 360 arkhunter player base:
    *A vast majority of us are 30+, "most" of the BIG SPENDERS are 50+ only a handful are teenagers and under.
    *Most of our ark hunters were daily grinders, very few beggars/leeches
    *we had around 50 monthly patron pass buying players left (after cloud migration), 2 months before this closure announcement there were about 70 pp players.
    *when the black Friday boxes came out, only about 10 players would buy them, because of the terrible super jackpot drop rate and the removal of decent sjp's for those new JUNK 1's (immovable, unstoppable)
    *ALOT of us had MAX inventory slots on all toons (12 toons max per gamertag on 360), I didn't get mine on sale either lol
    *about 50% of players had ALL dlc also (not me)
    *MOST of our OG players left after migration would be online all day everyday (before migration I was online in expos 7 days a week, 18-20 hours daily for 3.5 years lol... After bs migration 7 days a week 8-15 hours daily... Since SUNSETTING announcement I've only played a few hours total)
    *Most of us don't have next/current gen platforms to move onto (for me, I only have a 3g mobile hotspot with 20gig monthly usage from freedom mobile Canada, so I can play on xbox1/ps4 but any updates or extra internet usage and my 20 gigs are gone lol + no d13 on xbone/ps4!)
    *When gamigo took over around 60% of paying players were forced to quit due to extreme lag/latency issues caused by the cloud migration, only a handful of us stayed and continued to support the ONLY MMORPG left on Xbox 360!

So with all that said, its nothing new to our d13 forum users but its more of a cautionary tale.

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see" I think this old saying is perfect for dealing with gamigo representatives! Or, "The cake is a lie"

I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here and on discord but I WONT be playing any gamigo games (just like their staff lol)

I do 100% believe that:
    1) If gamigo doesn't hire competent staff cm/pm/gm/DEVELOPERS! all platforms will be sunset within the year or,
    2) gamigo needs to sell/donate defiance 2013, to a known game developer or homebrew Dev team, and not just let the franchise die at the hands of a incompetent game PUBLISHER!
    3) RE-ENABLE the trion worlds DEDICATED in house SERVER! (I'm fairly sure gamigo did NOT repurpose or sell these servers as that would take actual work/dedication something gamigo is unfamiliar with obviously!)
    4) CONTACT whichever cloud server platform you migrated us to and pay the hourly fee EVERY CLOUD PROVIDER OFFERS!, for the cloud servers devs/programmers to attempt to fix your screw up! (If 360s d13 servers didn't have such bad latency gamigo would make great money just like TRION did!)

(I still find it very funny that no one at gamigo can answer any questions about d13s Xbox 360 migration error other than "blockers" are preventing us. They will NOT answer anything technical at all! Nothing about cloud server provider, open/used server ports/IP addresses, nothing about drop rate %'s, rng %'s, nothing about broken syns or upcoming content lmfao, so why do we have a forum or discord if all the gamigo team can do or talk about is the next upcoming sales and copy and pasted old af events! Also on the topic of OLD af things, how come we (the players) can't reopen necro/old threads but the gamigo staff can ONLY RUN NECRO EVENTS!!!!!! LMFAO)

I was doing some digging on why the server is so laggy, below is the information I found on the google regarding Trion. https://ipinfo.io/AS46235/208.94.26.0/24

Again, these are all public information found on google. I did notice they changed office location compare where it used to be,350 Marine Parkway, Suite 220, Redwood City, CA 94065 , according to their policy website written "effective" in Nov 18th 2018. https://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/privacy-policy/

You know where to reach them if you want to complain.

You also find Gamingo's corporate page. https://corporate.gamigo.com/en/imprint-2/ More information.

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post

Well after they told yall they'd fix the game so you'd keep spending $ and then shutting it down with no refunds, they friggen deserve it. I say let em have it.

A year and a half ago they should have said "D13 will no longer receive updates but will remain online as long as we can keep it running, we have a couple of synergies in the works, but after that we're ending development." At least then you wouldn't have lied to us.

Not that BS "We're working on a fix but we don't know when it will get done" to make everyone think the game was goin to keep getting supported... Fixed.. All lies. Same with Py. "We're working on it" Pff yea right. It was all to keep players spending $ as long as they could while giving nothing to them and doing no work on the game.

I hope they never get to forget this crap.

Here's a link where you can write some reviews for Gamigo if you want to

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gamigo.com

Maybe after enough fit throwing from players they'll actually change. Yea right. I'm all out of hope for this company. Tried and tested every greedy tactic, remove boosts, drops, karma, JP's from events, any decent mods, never fix anything since buyout, lag it all to hell, Wtf to it all. Now shut it down because it's empty and not making any money ffs wow.

Is it shut down yet? Somebody should make a video of zone chat for the last day and put a link

This is a screen capture from a minute ago of the Xbox 360 version:

No information in the news box on the patcher.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by clubside View Post
    This is a screen capture from a minute ago of the Xbox 360 version:

No information in the news box on the patcher.
    I guess that's it then :/

"Please try again later" it says

It is commensurate with Gamigo's style though

That feeling when "please try again later" really means "the servers are gone".

RIP Xbox 360 Defiance
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.