+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Researching and looking into (FTC) Federal Trade Commission website, with the help of a friend gathering information and trying to learn, not sure if any of this applies as of yet

so far what I gather, by them keeping the game running as long as they have in the condition its been in whilst taking our money is illegal possibly...

also by them not having their company name visible in the user agreement, might also be illegal, both these issues are deceptive practices...
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I also urge people to file a complaint with, Xbox Support, European Union, and Germany Gaming Commission.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

hopefully yall find out what happen to all the patron pass money for d13.

For all those who purchase bits / patron pass recently, I would start filing charge back with your credit card company/paypal/ other payment method. I would include the the news information regarding the shut down on their new page and explain to them; Gamingo had improperly advertising and not adequately compensating for the purchase. What gamingo did is no different than a restaurant/store that continue to sell their gift cards knowingly their company is about to bankrupt/shut down. This is more than just false advertising, it is fraud. If enough people file charge back, gamingo will have difficulty working with these credit card/payment company because it will be investigated and will hurt their future chance and making money use these payment method or even worse, Gamingo may get barred for using using credit company's service for their future business.

The simple fact that no CM has intervened in this recent post and others pretty much tells me they are staying tight lipped because they know they ****ed over the player base of this title on it's various platforms. I think they know for a fact that they may or may not have backlash and potential lawsuits with how they have operated.

I've been here since the beginning. I came to Defi with over a dozen players I knew from Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. We all formed a clan. Now, 7yrs later, I am playing ME3 multi again. It runs as smooth as it ever did, and there are plenty of ppl playing. That should tell you something about how Defiance was handled. Just shameful.
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

I used to play that, one match I headshotted 3 husks with one bullet it was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I used to play that, one match I headshotted 3 husks with one bullet it was awesome!
    Javelin? Widow?
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

I think it was the Widow but it's been like 5 years so I don't remember for sure. The one that looks like a .50

I miss it I had to quit because got busy with work.

I played 1,2 and 3 a bunch of times all different ways. One of my favorite games ever! I should see if my 360 still runs I think I still have all my stuff from before.

I'd rather be relentless tunneled, slugged, and face camped by sweat lord killers in Dead by Daylight than invest more effort into a game that Gamingo's involved with.

Absolutely shameful to say the least.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.