+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowow View Post
    At the end of the day, you will complain, whine, moan, throw a hissy fit and eventually cry knowing nothing you can do about it. Who would hire a lawyer for something as ridiculous as this? What is there to be gain monetary by the lawyer? I would love to see anyone in the community hire a lawyer for thousand of dollars and I would love to know a lawyer who is willing to take this ridiculous case. Face the fact and accept it and move on. Either play D2050 or quit.
    This clown clearly doesnt know. Trion got sued by the same people they ripped off. Falsifying lottery odds in Cali they are lucky they didnt earn a little state time. Thats how this clown car got to this half ring circus with invisible shows and a ringleader who's been running in place for 6 months. News flash THEM FOLKS GOT PAID. Trion was forced to liquidate all assets (hence the sale) just to attempt to fight it. They still lost. EULA was thrown out of the courts too btw (and I don't think itll hold up now since it still says "Trion" we have no EULA with gamigo). So yeah some people are pissed now and rightly so. Course you wouldn't get that everything you shown so far was a whole list of hand-me-down jps you were never even online to earn. You clearly haven't invested a single dime into that account so honestly you have no room to be judging others who have. Lets face it if you had you'd be just as pissed as me and alot of the others. The fact that you want to white night the same people who are robbing us proves your ignorance so perhaps just take a seat. Grown folks are trying to talk...........

your last 2 sentences make you sound like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    This clown clearly doesnt know. Trion got sued by the same people they ripped off. Falsifying lottery odds in Cali they are lucky they didnt earn a little state time. Thats how this clown car got to this half ring circus with invisible shows and a ringleader who's been running in place for 6 months. News flash THEM FOLKS GOT PAID. Trion was forced to liquidate all assets (hence the sale) just to attempt to fight it. They still lost. EULA was thrown out of the courts too btw (and I don't think itll hold up now since it still says "Trion" we have no EULA with gamigo). So yeah some people are pissed now and rightly so. Course you wouldn't get that everything you shown so far was a whole list of hand-me-down jps you were never even online to earn. You clearly haven't invested a single dime into that account so honestly you have no room to be judging others who have. Lets face it if you had you'd be just as pissed as me and alot of the others. The fact that you want to white night the same people who are robbing us proves your ignorance so perhaps just take a seat. Grown folks are trying to talk...........
    Oh I love this. Moan and whine some more. Grown folks? Grown folks will move on instead of being a whinny brat and that's what you are, a brat. Say what you will about my inventory, at least the platform I'm playing on isn't shut down. At the end of May, what do you have ? Nothing, brag some more about your soon to be non-existing account and money you spend vanish into the digital space. Later dweeb, i'm going to play valorant.

Oh I love this. Moan and whine some more. Grown folks? Grown folks will move on instead of being a whinny brat and that's what you are, a brat. Say what you will about my inventory, at least the platform I'm playing on isn't shut down. At the end of May, what do you have ? Nothing, brag some more about your soon to be non-existing account and money you spend vanish into the digital space. Later dweeb, i'm going to play valorant.

You guys still have any confidence in a company that does a server data migration, without any fail-safes, can't fix their mistakes, then blame it on console hardware, all while telling us they are working on and trying to fix and gathering information and want it fixed since September 2019... All while running sale after sale and cash grab after cash grab egging us on?

As far as game engine fixes it's gamebro engine been out decades since original Xbox starting with Elders Scrolls Morrowind... You really think in game issues can't be fixed or someone to be hired who can...

Gamigo you should have just stuck to mobile games, instead of bringing your same old act of buying up games, not developing, not fixing, cash grabbing and shutting down after milking it for every last drop, now on consoles too...

Horrible company that only cares about the
    $€¥£¢

F 2050 F Gamigo, never touching another product ever again big Oof
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Meowow, you best start giving them money cause as they said they stop making money game wouldn't last a year and be shut down, all while selling huge amount of shares and increasing company vaule ten fold, Gamigo has more money then ever but still says stuff like that recently... Corporate Greed and cash grabbing all they care about, defiance pc & ps3 and probably 2050 days are numbered enjoy whatever little time you have left, cause Gamigo just made more people after more people since they took ownership of trion leave this trash heap company... Enjoy being manipulated and egged on by pos company Meowow

Nothing worst then a bigot and bigotry you must be 12 LMFAO

That's probably the real reason shutting down game their incompetence is causing them to not meet their cash grab quota

they deleted all the live stream vids from twitch . with all the broken promises they made. some are still on youtube on players pages.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they deleted all the live stream vids from twitch. with all the broken promises they made. some are still on youtube on players pages.
    Guess it's proof that Twitch has a better set of standards.

Not like anyone was even watching 2050 streams on Twitch to begin with, but yeah...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Yeah i sounded like a fool. I dumbed it down so ^he^ could get it lmao. News flash im not whining anywhere in my post clown. I stated facts. FYI I quit this **** show over a yr ago while you're too stupid to leave. So like i said enjoy your dung ball . ignorant prick.