+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Mutant Free Paradise Community Event – Week 4

Trees planted in the Bay Area Frontier serves to protect, provide and nurture the transformed landscape of the planet. During the Pale Wars our planet has been considerably changed, with new topography, the extinction of known plant and animal species and the emergence of new species named mutants.
    Nowadays we’ve been getting many reports that these species are involved in the mass destruction of trees. Details are still coming in, but we know that Earth can be saved only if we eliminate them… together!

Hurry and help us to make a Mutant free Paradise!

What is Mutant Free Paradise Community Event?

Players will be asked to target listed species in the game during the given time frame. You simply login into the game and execute against the challenge provided. Just contribute whenever you can!
    Each week, there will be a new challenge announced that you will have to achieve together by playing. Spend some time as a community by killing listed species to make a mutant free Paradise.

Week 4 (May 1, 10 AM PDT – May 5, 10 AM PDT): Minigunner extermination

This week’s community target is to kill a total of 15000 selected Minigunners with the following name plates:
    • Experienced Minigunner
    • Formidable Minigunner
    • Hardened Minigunner
    • Veteran Minigunner
    • Minigunner
    If the target is reached before May 5, 10 AM PDT every qualified player will get rewarded with the following.

6x 99 Problems Cache

If target is not reached a smaller reward will be applied:

2x 99 Problems Cache

Additionally, top 3 most contributing players may obtain special forum title and discord role “Mutant Fighter” until July 1, 2020 – This reward is optional (Will be applied after the event).

Event Rules

• Event applies to both games, all platforms and servers.
    • Reward will be applied only once per account, if you have multiple ingame characters then items will be credited to the character with a higher counter.
    • You can get one reward in Defiance 2050 and one reward in Defiance.
    • Reward will be sent to every player who has a progression with at least 10 eliminated Minigunners with specified name plates. If target is reached but your counter is less than 10 you’re not getting a reward.
    • There will be no in-game tracking provided, you should make your own tracking if you want.
    • Task completion will be announced after Mat 5th.
    • Rewards will be send approximately within a two weeks after challenge completion.
    • Event rules and description are not related with the official Defiance timeline or history.
    • Your in-game nickname may be listed in the top 3 leaderboard.
    • The average counter that every daily active player should reach to complete this challenge is 7-13. Please note that this number is only for informative purpose.
    Ark Hunters, our community is under attack. We must work as a team or Earth will have no future!

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Are we sure that the experienced or formidable one spawn in 2050? I will check tonight but since they dont scale up like on D13. These may not be able to be found! I have seven spots that I know they spawn! I will have to check tonight too see what exact tag they have on them!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

One place I found with enough mini-gunners was at the “Draw the Line” Rampage at Collective Plaza.

There are mini-gunners at Draw the Line but their nameplate just shows as Mini-gunner. Same as ones found in Mt. Tam emergencies, so they are not among the list in the contest's requirements.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by alienstookmybeer View Post
    There are mini-gunners at Draw the Line but their nameplate just shows as Mini-gunner. Same as ones found in Mt. Tam emergencies, so they are not among the list in the contest's requirements.
    Same at Serenity (location of the reference pic).

SanFran has 'Hardened'.
    ::shruggz::
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    One place I found with enough mini-gunners was at the “Draw the Line” Rampage at Collective Plaza.
    The mini-gunners at the Draw the Line Rampage are not the ones there looking for! They are plain Jane's! Must be experienced or Formidable!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

There are no experienced or formidable on 2050! I spent a few hours looking everywhere for them. I talked with Medjed about this and and I think she is going to add the plain janes! There are only plain Janes, hardened, and veteran in 2050!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    We apologize for the inconvenience. To ease the task, we’re adding plain Minigunners to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We apologize for the inconvenience. To ease the task, we’re adding plain Minigunners to the list.
    I would change too:
    Minigunner
    Hardened minigunner
    Veteran minigunner

Just get rid of experienced and formidable!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Thanks Medjed that will work! Good luck everyone! Let's get that 15k!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

+ Reply to Thread