+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so , what is the answer for incoming fixes for d13? we have waited long enough ? starting with their server issues . why dont you get them to plug in a ps3 in na for d13 . it will only take about and hour or less for them to starting see issues with their servers .
    I've shared this exact thread directly with the CM's, so Medjed has said that she will post an update in this thread once she hears word from the support team. I've already gone ahead and shared screenshots of the texture issues as well for reference.

Regarding their playing of the game, all I can say is that I know they do play the game part time. Now how much they play, when they play, what systems they play on individually, or what their IGN's are I don't know of, so I can't give you any definitive answer on that.

For server stability issues all we can do is continue to make them aware of it, but everyone should understand, if they don't already, that CM's are not the ones in charge of fixing the server. They can tell the development and support team as many times as we want. At the end of the day it's on a different team to fix server stability issues. We all have every right to be fed up with the status of the servers; I myself hope the servers could be fixed one day too, but it's important to understand everyones role in all of this.
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom

going on 7 years . the servers are the worst they have every been. so more of the same, a whole lotta of nothing from them.

still a lot more of the same. crickets .

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    I've shared this exact thread directly with the CM's, so Medjed has said that she will post an update in this thread once she hears word from the support team. I've already gone ahead and shared screenshots of the texture issues as well for reference.

Regarding their playing of the game, all I can say is that I know they do play the game part time. Now how much they play, when they play, what systems they play on individually, or what their IGN's are I don't know of, so I can't give you any definitive answer on that.

For server stability issues all we can do is continue to make them aware of it, but everyone should understand, if they don't already, that CM's are not the ones in charge of fixing the server. They can tell the development and support team as many times as we want. At the end of the day it's on a different team to fix server stability issues. We all have every right to be fed up with the status of the servers; I myself hope the servers could be fixed one day too, but it's important to understand everyones role in all of this.
    so no word back about server fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so no word back about server fixes?
    I wish I had an update for you regarding the texture issues, but I don't. All I know is that the team was made aware of the issue and that I was told they will post an update when there is one. That update wll likely be when they have figured out the fix for it.
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    I wish I had an update for you regarding the texture issues, but I don't. All I know is that the team was made aware of the issue and that I was told they will post an update when there is one. That update wll likely be when they have figured out the fix for it.
    they havent updated us on fixes in a very long time. the only update the sales.

"when they have figured out the fix"

So, in other words, probably never.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    "when they have figured out the fix"

So, in other words, probably never.
    and the community ambassadors are just going to be around just to catch flack, and deflect questions .

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #19
    We’re aware of the texture issue but to investigate it we need more information.

Currently we had received a few reports from players who has experienced this bug only once. When we asked them for more details the problem was already gone.

To investigate it that please tell us on which platform and server do you experience this texture bug?
    Does relogging help to solve it? Does it always happen on the same textures or it happens randomly?
    If you’re playing on a PC through Glyph have you tried the Repair option to fix it?

In general we need any information that could help us to find more details why it happens to some of you. Thank you.

Further proof "We have no idea, please do our job for us." Here ill tell you why. THERE'S A BLOODY GLITCH IN YOUR MATRIX.Pass the game to a worthwhile dev company before you kill what little remains of this franchise. If you need players to help you bug hunt you're out of your league. Stick to droid based apps. It's clear that's the extent of games you can handle.