+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Further proof "We have no idea, please do our job for us." Here ill tell you why. THERE'S A BLOODY GLITCH IN YOUR MATRIX.Pass the game to a worthwhile dev company before you kill what little remains of this franchise. If you need players to help you bug hunt you're out of your league. Stick to droid based apps. It's clear that's the extent of games you can handle.

If you have nothing to say about the topic there are other places where you can share your opinion. As I already mentioned we have different cases regarding this issue and have to find a reason why it’s happening. It’s up to you to share with us some information but please this thread is not a flaming spot.

Sorry i thought this was the BS and lies thread which one was that again? See I'd love to share some more of the amazing bugs that have been thoughtfully excluded from the fix list. BUT YOU SHUT THE DAMNED SERVER DOWN. So all you get is blah and a good dose of the continued failure of your so called company. Enjoy what remains of your career because after Gamigo i doubt you'll continue in this field so long as they remain on your resume. Don't see why I had to be called a flamer. But wtf ever resort to name calling get snapped on......

^^^^that'd be a snap...

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We’re aware of the texture issue but to investigate it we need more information.

Currently we had received a few reports from players who has experienced this bug only once. When we asked them for more details the problem was already gone.

To investigate it that please tell us on which platform and server do you experience this texture bug?
    Does relogging help to solve it? Does it always happen on the same textures or it happens randomly?
    If you’re playing on a PC through Glyph have you tried the Repair option to fix it?

In general we need any information that could help us to find more details why it happens to some of you. Thank you.
    d13 ps3 na. resetting doesnt help on ps3 na. why would that help ? when its a on going ps3 server issue. yall need to plug in a ps3 and see for yall self . and it happens on random textures all the time. its a sign we get right before getting booted from the server . still ongoing going on 7 years.

Is this on the PC?
    I never had any problems with textures at all and i have been playing this game since 2013. I have played this game using Nvidia and AMD cards, steam and off steam, etc never seen this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Is this on the PC?
    I never had any problems with textures at all and i have been playing this game since 2013. I have played this game using Nvidia and AMD cards, steam and off steam, etc never seen this problem.
    I also have never had these texture issues, but from whats been reported to me it was for both PC and Playstation. I have heard the issue with it from Steam is because there is apparently 2 GB of missing files on the steam version compared to downloading from glyph.
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom

Whatever they did , they must have upped the requirements for the game. Either that or the rendering from the graphic is messed up meaning either the graphic card doesn't have enough vram to render the graphic so it default it to black texture or too slow to process what are needed for the game.

I think a few people here could use a nap. And maybe a new game.

And a hug.

XOXO
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

All im gonna say is be careful what issues you report. You may just find the "new" reason they just can't fix it and pull the plug.JS

CM's are not the ones in charge of fixing the server.

its so laggy on ps3 that i drive faster than the environment can load in.