+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maxing Reps

Maxing Reps

So I have hit the point with Top Notch Toolworks and Chimera where they are rank 8. Chimera still has a point to me as I can get shields and grenades to hit 5k, but TNT does not. Other then the supposed broken trophy for maxing the reps is there a point in filling the final bar for TNT,SE, and VBI? Cause event weapons are just better. Then the rep weapons

Quote Originally Posted by NaterHater26 View Post
    So I have hit the point with Top Notch Toolworks and Chimera where they are rank 8. Chimera still has a point to me as I can get shields and grenades to hit 5k, but TNT does not. Other then the supposed broken trophy for maxing the reps is there a point in filling the final bar for TNT,SE, and VBI? Cause event weapons are just better. Then the rep weapons
    Nope. You can keep doing the dailies to get PG, but that's it. Once you get all classes, you'll also end up with useless commendations.

The only useful rep are paradise to get protos during events, and SGT because there's a small chance to get a flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Nope. You can keep doing the dailies to get PG, but that's it. Once you get all classes, you'll also end up with useless commendations.

The only useful rep are paradise to get protos during events, and SGT because there's a small chance to get a flawless.
    I'm 4999 so 7th legion and the other ones like it are still of some use to me. I still need to use the ark hunter rep for the blue circles to bring one last prototype to 5k, all 17 other prototypes I have 5k now.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaterHater26 View Post
    I'm 4999 so 7th legion and the other ones like it are still of some use to me. I still need to use the ark hunter rep for the blue circles to bring one last prototype to 5k, all 17 other prototypes I have 5k now.
    I'm confused.
    You just build a new prototype (if you already have it as 'blueprints') when you hit 4750, and then enhance it to 5K. Did I miss your point?
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I'm confused.
    You just build a new prototype (if you already have it as 'blueprints') when you hit 4750, and then enhance it to 5K. Did I miss your point?
    I think he's confusing rep (reputation) with ceruelum core. Or he says he still does the dailies to get cores.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post

hey, I got a 5k shield with rep after one year I've been stuck at 4999

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Max It View Post
    hey, I got a 5k shield with rep after one year I've been stuck at 4999
    Congrats!
    I have maxed out a few factiomn a couple of times with no luck spending all my points! It's been more than a year for me! All I need is the 5I shield! Maby someday!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Congrats!
    I have maxed out a few factiomn a couple of times with no luck spending all my points! It's been more than a year for me! All I need is the 5I shield! Maby someday!
    Try this: buy one, check without leaving, buy again, check ...First time i heard of a way to get a 5k i was told to buy six in a row, tried many times and didn't work. Eventually gave it a try like buy-check, and at 4th i found a 5k

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Max It View Post
    Try this: buy one, check without leaving, buy again, check ...First time i heard of a way to get a 5k i was told to buy six in a row, tried many times and didn't work. Eventually gave it a try like buy-check, and at 4th i found a 5k
    Cant hurt to try this way! Thanks for info! I will give it a shot on the next run!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Cant hurt to try this way! Thanks for info! I will give it a shot on the next run!
    Won't change anything. It's random. 2% chance per purchase to get a 5K. Trying to do it in one way or another is like expecting better outcome because you choose where to buy a lottery ticket or pick your favorite numbers.

+ Reply to Thread