+ Reply to Thread

Mission disappeared and can't finish San Francisco Exploration II without it

In SF exploration II the mission "Truth with Consequences part 4" assignment came up just fine but when I went to the conflict site there was no place to plant what I was supposed to plant. Had to exit game and come back later to re-try. Then finished that mission but didn't get credit for doing so and it's no longer available. That's the only one left to complete SF Exploration II. Finished Exploration "III" in the meantime and have two missions left on Exploration 4 now.

Any way to make this "Truth with Consequences part 4" appear again or to give me credit for already completing it?

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Savage View Post
    In SF exploration II the mission "Truth with Consequences part 4" assignment came up just fine but when I went to the conflict site there was no place to plant what I was supposed to plant. Had to exit game and come back later to re-try. Then finished that mission but didn't get credit for doing so and it's no longer available. That's the only one left to complete SF Exploration II. Finished Exploration "III" in the meantime and have two missions left on Exploration 4 now.

Any way to make this "Truth with Consequences part 4" appear again or to give me credit for already completing it?
    There is a pin that you need to do right before you enter the bath house in SF. It dosnt show up on the map and it is only there if a seige is going on if I'm correct! Right before you drive into the bath house on a few rocks on the left side of the road! Check and see if there is a pin there that you need to complete! This was a tricky one for some people! I'm not a 100% that this is your issue, but it may just be! After doing this mission it may complete what you were doing!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Thanks for your reply, I'll check it out. Parts 1, 2, and 3, of this were all over by the Coit Tower, which is on the far right side of the map. Part 4 also started there and I accepted it but when I went to the gold marker, there were no locations to pin the thing and also no enemies. Tried three times and couldn't get it to show up. Came back many hours later and it was there. I completed part 4 but didn't get a "mission complete" on it and now there is no ability to start it again.

Yes there was a mission pin there but it was not the one that was missing. I did it anyhow (was harvest energy) but it wasn't the one I was looking for. The one that I didn't get credit for winning was "Truth with Consequences part 4" in the Coit Tower area, just west of it. it had been there, I played it, but never got credit for it and neither the pin nor the actual mission itself are in their previous places. It put a total stop to the SF Exploration series. It's the only mission that doesn't show complete.

Help...anyone....anyone...Buehler?....Buehler??

Could really use some help on getting this mission to reappear or better yet get a code to finish it because I did.

Thanks,
    Dano

If the mission isn't marked off in the Pursuit but also not on the map you'll have to submit a ticket for them to manually finish it for you.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    As clubside above has said you are going to have to put a ticket in for them to fix this! Take a picture of the pursuit that you did that isnt marked as completed and give them as much info as possible! This may take a week or so to get fixed, so you will have to be patient! You can check back and see the status of your ticket and you will get an email as well! Good luck! If you need help with submitting a ticket just ask and we will walk you through it!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE