+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: 99 Problems - May 18

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

99 Problems - May 18

The 99 Problems event is about to strike the world of Defiance and Defiance 2050 on May 18, 2020! Halt the 99ers, protect your loot and enhance your arsenal.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    The 99 Problems event is about to strike the world of Defiance and Defiance 2050 on May 18, 2020! Halt the 99ers, protect your loot and enhance your arsenal.
    Thanks for the heads up Medjed!
    In my opinion though running this same event again, may be hard to keep people interested! Anyone who grinded through this less than a month ago, may not be too thrilled to play this again so soon! But on the other hand anyone who didnt participate in this in April may be excited by this! I dont think we should of included this in the Armstice Event if this was the next scheduled event!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post

Thanks for the heads up Medjed!
    In my opinion though running this same event again, may be hard to keep people interested! Anyone who grinded through this less than a month ago, may not be too thrilled to play this again so soon! But on the other hand anyone who didnt participate in this in April may be excited by this! I dont think we should of included this in the Armstice Event if this was the next scheduled event!
    I hit it hard during the event a few weeks ago, and I know *I* didn't get enough mods.
    Or crystals to make using the synergy matrix for 99r worth using.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of other people didn't either.

It remains to be seen whether the next event will have mods that fit the previous weapons. I *assume* they will, but I'm not going to expect it.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I hit it hard during the event a few weeks ago, and I know *I* didn't get enough mods.
    Or crystals to make using the synergy matrix for 99r worth using.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of other people didn't either.

It remains to be seen whether the next event will have mods that fit the previous weapons. I *assume* they will, but I'm not going to expect it.
    They would have to make more effort to change anything than they would have to just repeat the same thing, so my money is on everything being exactly the same.

The 99ers synergy and guns are the worst. Out of the 4 event types during armistice, the 99ers are the only one where I haven't spent a single PG.

They need to make an event with raiders. Tankers all over the place beating the heck out of everyone, that would rawk! They could make bigger tankers the same with they make biffer forge/bulwark for EH. The weakspots would be easier to hit, but they would have more HP.

I'll keep dreaming.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    They need to make an event with raiders. Tankers all over the place beating the heck out of everyone, that would rawk! They could make bigger tankers the same with they make biffer forge/bulwark for EH. The weakspots would be easier to hit, but they would have more HP.

I'll keep dreaming.
    I would love to see an event with tankers! That would be fun and really helpful in getting tanker kills that are kinda hard to come by!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Mutant Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    The 99ers synergy is the worst.
    Don't pretend you know better.

Critical Hits increase Critical Multiplier for 5 seconds. (Max stacks: 20) Adding a stack resets the time and missing a shot will remove all stacks.

No cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    Don't pretend you know better.

Critical Hits increase Critical Multiplier for 5 seconds. (Max stacks: 20) Adding a stack resets the time and missing a shot will remove all stacks.

No cooldown.
    Yep, useless, just what I said.

I got 99 problems but playing 2050 ain't one.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Seriously 99problems again ? Proffesinal prototype? Crappy synergy with critical hits increase?
    Seriously gamigo is hopeless case. Next gen is soon and they still recycling things not even changing the prototype or the synergies .
    And nothing about the road map.
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    Seriously 99problems again ? Proffesinal prototype? Crappy synergy with critical hits increase?
    Seriously gamigo is hopeless case. Next gen is soon and they still recycling things not even changing the prototype or the synergies .
    And nothing about the road map.
    Next gen is at least a year out, so they're gonna try and milk this dead cow all they can until then. There's not much they can do without spending at least some money, which we know by now they won't do. Switching events on and off is about it. And there's not that many event types, so it's really like milking a dead, or dying cow.

Given how they treated the X360 people, I would believe it's not in anyone's interest to start playing this game. So

+ Reply to Thread