+ Reply to Thread

99 problems - Paradise vendor

Some of us have a good amount of Paradise coins, could you add to the vendor some suit, vehicle, old prototype or something extra?

Putting only "The professional" in the vendor would be disappointing, not only because it was already there, but also because it is one of the worst prototypes.

Thanks in advance.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Some of us have a good amount of Paradise coins, could you add to the vendor some suit, vehicle, old prototype or something extra?

Putting only "The professional" in the vendor would be disappointing, not only because it was already there, but also because it is one of the worst prototypes.

Thanks in advance.
    I second this!
    I'm maxed out on paradise currency!
    I would like see the two prototypes from the cash box and or that vehicle that was in the cash box! That would make alot of people happy!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I second this!
    I'm maxed out on paradise currency!
    I would like see the two prototypes from the cash box and or that vehicle that was in the cash box! That would make alot of people happy!
    then gamigo wouldnt make money from their cash boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    then gamigo wouldnt make money from their cash boxes.
    I don't think it will go bankrupt if they add a couple of items as an incentive, did you try "The professional"? I think it is not worth even making a minor for that weapon

I don't think it will go bankrupt if they add a couple of items as an incentive, did you try "The professional"? I think it is not worth even making a minor for that weapon
    You won't go bankrupt either if you flush 10$ in your toilet. Yet you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    You won't go bankrupt either if you flush 10$ in your toilet. Yet you won't.
    Believe it or not with 10 bucks in my country it is a dinner for two with red wine and dessert.
    Now that you know that information, what's good, new or amazing Defiance 2050 for me to spend that money on?

new or amazing Defiance 2050
    Hate to say it... but this won't happen, as long as Gamingo is in charge of it all.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Hate to say it... but this won't happen, as long as Gamingo is in charge of it all.
    I know and so I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant for when the quarantine is over ...

Believe it or not with 10 bucks in my country it is a dinner for two with red wine and dessert.
    Now that you know that information, what's good, new or amazing Defiance 2050 for me to spend that money on?
    Well, around here, 10$ is barely enough for a crappy McDo burger that might as well have been made with rat meat instead of beef. Yet, there is nothing in D50, new or old, worth more than that crappy RatBurger. So in all honesty, I can't tell you why anyone would spend a dime (or 10$) on anything in the D50 store.

But some people do. And gamigo likes those 10$ coming its way. So they won't take a course of action that would jeopardize that stream of 10$. There is no reason for them to do that, whether they are swimming in money or about to file for BK. Same as for you, there's no reason to flush 10$ (or 10 pesos, or 1 peso) down the toilet.