+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    .....a loop is a loop is a loop is a loop.........

are we stuck in repetition?

One hour gone till daily restart but PS3 EU Server still is down.......

About yesterday no comment or any information from gamigo...shame on you!

Daily Server Restart is a 5 -10 minute job and patience during this scheduled downtime is not a big deal.
    More than 5 hours later PS3 EU Server still down and meanwhile no patience is left on my side.

Last post at Defiance Server Status was 6. April 2020. Good job gamigo, you really know how to please customer.

Better don't forget "Karma is a *****"!

Deeply disappointed....again
    unschuldiger Passant

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    They hooked up the server restarts to the RNG server. Some days you get lucky but some no it's rng if it will run or not

If you didn't try Soma yet that game is awesome

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    Hello,

the PS3 EU Servers are now up also again. We are sorry for the inconvience. We will check why it happened to prevent it in the future.
    Thank you for reporting this problem.

We actually reported it on Discord some days ago... and you were specifically tagged on some of the postings, along with Medjed & Pax...
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

the PS3 EU Servers are now up also again. We are sorry for the inconvience. We will check why it happened to prevent it in the future.

Hello Sarenya,

i confirm PS3 EU Server are online atm.
    Thank you for your help and the proof of life from your side too. I never believed the rumors to close down.

Hopefully you find out what happened and a solution is in sight.

Overjoyed
    unschuldiger Passant

They've got at least one dev there, that's how they keep changing code to pull stuff out of the game such as loyalty items and event drops. They like to play dumb and make us think that they don't know what they're doing but truth is they know exactly what they're doing. They're gonna continue to force people to pay for things up until they pull the plug just like they did to Xbox players. Its all one giant rng legal scam.

If I had to guess, they don't have more than 3 developers working on either version of the game. Just keeping a few people on the payroll to keep the bit store up and running.

Just my two cents.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

how about preventing and fixing the social server and matching making servers from crashing ? how about fixing yalls laggy game servers as well?

We haven't had a patch in ages. No patch = no update = no work being done, no new content, no new synergy. I'm sure you know where this is heading... straight down the the toilet.

maybe only 1 developer working on either version of the game