+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PS3 EU SERVER still DOWN !!!

Nearly 3 hours since daylie server restart but PS3 EU Server is still down!

No info what's going on and nobody cares?

H A L L O...wake up!!!

What a finish of a day filled with countless dc's and server timed out, always followed of getting queued for several minutes at restart.
    But not enough! Around lunchtime, as lately almost daily, Social Bug on top!

Stupid me, i really thought everything will work properly after restart of the server.
    Oh, maybe i'm right and all will be fine ...sometime... till now there was no chance for any faults...

Dont you all feel foolish? You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Deeply disappointed
    unschuldiger Passant

Lol they can't handle it.

NA seems to be down as well, unable to log in. Also back to disconnecting after every coop or pvp since the event started (it seemed better before the event started you could actually do some coops without getting dcd 100x in a row).

Yup I can't log in on na either. The lag at these event arkfalls was the worst I've ever seen, enemies were invisible or disappearing then reappearing or all you could see was red arrows moving around. I couldn't even start a pvp match it kicked me every single time.

These are the same "unfixable" errors that plagued 360 servers. Ill let you draw your own conclusions as to where you stand in regards to the chopping block. Sure seems like a barely veiled "G.T.F.O." to me. Pretty much all we got for a warning so don't expect a truthful answer if you ask.

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

.....a loop is a loop is a loop is a loop.........

are we stuck in repetition?

One hour gone till daily restart but PS3 EU Server still is down.......

About yesterday no comment or any information from gamigo...shame on you!

They don't really care about that, just want to earn money and not report what's happening, this game might end soon....

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    They probably get a tax break or something if the game fails with 2 yr of taking it over so they're just doin different crap to make sure that happens

Defiance doesn't have a single dev. Prove me wrong.

They don't even care, literally anyone can tell that they are trying to get as much money as possible before shutting the game down. Defiance deserves better