+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PCNA Lag

  1. #1

    PCNA Lag

    Just to much lag this evening since 8:40 est.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons


    Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

    In Game ID: 007Kirk

  2. #2
    Just quit playing as the lag is completely impacting play, tried for 4+ mins to activate the consoles at Alamo. It took multiple attempts for the bulwarks.



    Even the forum login has been lagging since yesterday requiring multiple attempts on the login. I tested my internet/ping there are no issue with my internet or any other site I tested.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons


    Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

    In Game ID: 007Kirk

  3. #3
    Member RJRJ35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    Posts
    1,259
    Life's too short for laggy games! I commend Gamigo's effort to save the earth by planting trees, but recycling digital items and events doesn't count!

  4. #4
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    2,487
    "We're keeping records of the latency in our games"

    Meanwhile:

    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Life's too short for laggy games! I commend Gamigo's effort to save the earth by planting trees, but recycling digital items and events doesn't count!



    It's frustrating seeing how it's running not to mention the login lag, tried and different pc just to verify but still took several attempts today to get on.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons


    Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

    In Game ID: 007Kirk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    "We're keeping records of the latency in our games"

    Meanwhile:

    Passed few days it has definitely been frustrating.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons


    Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

    In Game ID: 007Kirk

  7. #7
    Member photoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    327
    These lags are triggered by events. There must be something in the coding of the game that caused this. Way before Gamingo took over, Trion server had always lag when there are events turn on.

    I personally don't believe it's server related since they switched server I had yet to see any notifiable changes compared to the past. If the lag had worsen or improved then yes, it may be server related but defiance had always been laggy, it is difficult to say definitely it's server related.

    Not sure if it's just an increase in players volume or terrible data base management or poor server stability or just piss poor game coding. Maybe is all of the above hence why there is such a **** show.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    These lags are triggered by events. There must be something in the coding of the game that caused this. Way before Gamingo took over, Trion server had always lag when there are events turn on.

    I personally don't believe it's server related since they switched server I had yet to see any notifiable changes compared to the past. If the lag had worsen or improved then yes, it may be server related but defiance had always been laggy, it is difficult to say definitely it's server related.

    Not sure if it's just an increase in players volume or terrible data base management or poor server stability or just piss poor game coding. Maybe is all of the above hence why there is such a **** show.

    I'm not sure what is occurring,I was only at the Alamo and it was completely unplayable when I checked the map there was only one event. I remember at one time you always saw someone driving no matter the location on the map and it ran better than now.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons


    Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

    In Game ID: 007Kirk

  9. #9
    This evening played much better only one major lag event, and the login to the forums for me is quick again.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons


    Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

    In Game ID: 007Kirk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts