+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    On another note, for those who is looking for another cool multiplayer game to play check out
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/436180/Spacelords/
    (be warned is 40GB)

There is however a offline version under the name Raiders of the Broken Planet , but don't ask me where on the forums. , PM about it. I'm thankful it is, because if spacelords ever goes offline, there's broken planet to play, the only difference really between spacelords and the offline version , slightly less characters and some features from spacelords missing, but its a not big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    Purely out of curiosity, how exactly would one play Defiance offline? Defiance at its core is an MMORPG. Massive Multiplayer Online... Wouldn't playing offline completely take away what the root function of this game is; a multiplayer game?
    Yea the only major changes would be no more pvp matches and no more trading. I could totally live with that seeing as I only play pvp to finish contracts anyway. They could convert bits to in game currency that way we could have stuff to look forward to. I think it would be even better offline, I'm getting tired of all the scammers and cry baby whisperers anyway. Offline would be perfect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Yea the only major changes would be no more pvp matches and no more trading. I could totally live with that seeing as I only play pvp to finish contracts anyway. They could convert bits to in game currency that way we could have stuff to look forward to. I think it would be even better offline, I'm getting tired of all the scammers and cry baby whisperers anyway. Offline would be perfect!!!
    exactly. At least we could play the game forever with everything included. I hope they do it, but i doubt it will ever happen. Shame, to let this great game go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    I have 28 characters

You need to see a doctor. A clearly identified addiction should be treated psychologically. And stop crying. Find a game that works well. An offline version for two people - I can't help laughing. Do you notice anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    You need to see a doctor. A clearly identified addiction should be treated psychologically. And stop crying. Find a game that works well. An offline version for two people - I can't help laughing. Do you notice anything else?
    Look everyone, a Defiance 2050 player. Cute.

2 people huh...didn't see all the other people on this forum saying itd be a good idea to make playable offline? And you're saying stop crying when I see multiple posts from you complaining on here as well...

Look everyone, a Defiance 2050 player. Cute.

I must disappoint you. I'm not a D50 player. I stopped *****ing and playing Defiance on April 9th, after over 3 years and 3500 hours of playing time. I am playing another much better game. Updates and content are available regularly. Just one week ago a new short quest series was implemented as a preview of the new season and as a thank you, a weapon from the previous game was given to the players at the end of this quest series. I don't have to cry anymore. I am happy and have fun playing again. Quite the opposite to you here. You continue to cry instead of changing anything.

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    I have 28 characters

A clearly identified addiction should be treated psychologically

over 3 years and 3500 hours of playing time.

That's not the pot calling the kettle black or anything (sarcasm)

mahatma andy, check this out ok. I have 28 characters, but i have been playing D13 since late 2013 and just recently i would say, 2 months ago i finally made it to 4000 ego. On my main character, All my other characters, the highest i have is around 2500+. So you assume i play 24/7, you're clearly wrong.

On another note, nobody is crying, I'm just expressing my views about how i feel about the game. You don't have to agree, its all good. Peace.

Right so why are you even on the forum if you quit? Lol