+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Right so why are you even on the forum if you quit? Lol
    I would love to ask that to several people...
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom

Hey, Andy, I can understand why you quit. Gamigo are really just milking players for cash, now. We both know they can fix Py, but they choose not to. Also, they removed stuff from the loyalty vendor, no doubt so they can try and sell them back in future cash-only loot boxes. I have changed my mind and now see the CMs as being duplicitous in this, probably because they do not play the game that much, have a lot of pressure exerted upon them by management, and to pay the rent :-) Nonetheless, Gamigo is a crap company.

Right BobbaMinx! And I don't understand why people don't draw conclusions. It's so obvious.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    I would love to ask that to several people...
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Right so why are you even on the forum if you quit? Lol
    First, I'm watching the demise of my once beloved game. Second, I may still be looking for some point to reinstall the game. I know it's totally stupid...

It remains to be seen whether the "ambassador" gets sucked into the company ********. I hope they do not. Eyes open, Krayola. D13 is a good game. But it is being ruined by Gamigo who just want to make money out of us players. I reckon they could fix Py in a few hours. All we will get now is cash-only loot boxes which is a form of gambling. I suspect Gamigo has a Trump-like CEO, narcisstic, self-important and a total waste of orange. :-)