+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I have no intention on quitting D13

Just my views, but i honestly just want them to update D13, i don't play 2050 because i think its a downgraded version of D13 in every shape and form, the DX11 graphics are nice though, but that's about it. I have no plans to quit D13 because its a unique game, and unless firefall comes back(that's the only way i would quit D13), I'm sticking with D13. I still have hope that if and when D13 shuts down , they at least consider making the game playable offline.

I haven't seen any game similar to Defiance, but firefall and Global Agenda, which both games are sadly shut down. I only plan to spend money for Patron, because without Patron the game does feel kinda slower. That's about it. I really wish they would at least upgrade and update D13 though. But my advice, enjoy it while its here.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Just my views, but i honestly just want them to update D13, i don't play 2050 because i think its a downgraded version of D13 in every shape and form, the DX11 graphics are nice though, but that's about it. I have no plans to quit D13 because its a unique game, and unless firefall comes back(that's the only way i would quit D13), I'm sticking with D13. I still have hope that if and when D13 shuts down , they at least consider making the game playable offline.

I haven't seen any game similar to Defiance, but firefall and Global Agenda, which both games are sadly shut down. I only plan to spend money for Patron, because without Patron the game does feel kinda slower. That's about it. I really wish they would at least upgrade and update D13 though. But my advice, enjoy it while its here.
    What's the point , once you reach 6k, patron becomes utterly pointless. Even with patron, RNG has been dumbed down, it's barely noticeable on the impact.

Hoping Gamingo will consider making the game playable offline...

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Yeah I think you're flogging a dead horse with offline mode.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    What's the point , once you reach 6k, patron becomes utterly pointless. Even with patron, RNG has been dumbed down, it's barely noticeable on the impact.
    I have 28 characters and only one character is slightly above 4,000 and i only completely about 20% of the game storyline, so I have lots to do to keep me busy, leveling up, modding.

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Yeah I think you're flogging a dead horse with offline mode.
    lol haah, maybe so. One can only hope.

I really wish they'd make it playable offline too but let's be realistic...they have shown time and time again they do not care about their customers so when they finally pull the plug, they have no motive to make it playable offline seeing as they will not make money off us anymore. Money is the only motive they have so once that's gone, they will throw us in the trash so fast it won't even be funny. Look what happened with Xbox...tons of outraged customers and they made absolutely no attempt to make it playable offline for them. When we finally follow suit, it's gonna be the same exact thing, so I hate to be a negative Nancy, but I really wouldn't get my hopes up for this. Enjoy while you can and avoid gamigo in the future.

I feel the same way and have no plans to quit or play 2050 though. I still enjoy playing even with the lack of drops etc, I was hoping if the lawsuits were settled that we would see some positive news. There was a settlement statement back on 8/1/2019 but I'm unsure of the where its at now.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Playable offline, maybe, what they should have done was a direct port of the game, I’m sure it would’ve been much better received, maybe even made it cross platform. D13 isn’t perfect but 2050 is trash idk how people even play that game.

Purely out of curiosity, how exactly would one play Defiance offline? Defiance at its core is an MMORPG. Massive Multiplayer Online... Wouldn't playing offline completely take away what the root function of this game is; a multiplayer game?
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    Purely out of curiosity, how exactly would one play Defiance offline? Defiance at its core is an MMORPG. Massive Multiplayer Online... Wouldn't playing offline completely take away what the root function of this game is; a multiplayer game?
    The main game is PVE/Vs the AI, storylines, quests, missions, in game store would included, use script to buy stuff from the store, dlc missions,storylines, etc its all PVE related.

The only part for mulitplayer in defiance is the big arkfalls and pvp, but the rest of the game is PVE. And honestly speaking for myself, i only play solo away unless when i join arkfalls.