+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    vehicle transfer from classic defiance possible or no?

    i wanted to try 2050 and then i realized i still remember where to buy few vehicles i liked

    turned out i didnt and so i google for a moment and i found few sites like this one http://vgpavilion.com/defiance-2050/guide/vehicles/all/ of vehicles and where to get them
    but most of them as for defiance 2050 says "transfers from defiance"

    and what now i need to do something or what? go ask suport to transfer stuff i got unlocked on classic defiance to defiance 2050? or is it not possible anymore or what?

    and to be clear yes i do play on same account

  2. #2
    Member DAVIDMCHICAGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX4 View Post
    i wanted to try 2050 and then i realized i still remember where to buy few vehicles i liked

    turned out i didnt and so i google for a moment and i found few sites like this one http://vgpavilion.com/defiance-2050/guide/vehicles/all/ of vehicles and where to get them
    but most of them as for defiance 2050 says "transfers from defiance"

    and what now i need to do something or what? go ask suport to transfer stuff i got unlocked on classic defiance to defiance 2050? or is it not possible anymore or what?

    and to be clear yes i do play on same account
    Some of these vehicles you can get for free from completing pursuits! The vendors that you were able to buy vehicles in the original defiance are not in 2050! There are a few at crator you can buy if you choose too, but most you will get for free from completing pursuits! If you have the original Defiance and Defiance 2050 linked in your glyph account, some but not all will transfer to 2050!

    Welcome too Defiance 2050!
    If you have questions, feel free to ask!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Some of these vehicles you can get for free from completing pursuits! The vendors that you were able to buy vehicles in the original defiance are not in 2050! There are a few at crator you can buy if you choose too, but most you will get for free from completing pursuits! If you have the original Defiance and Defiance 2050 linked in your glyph account, some but not all will transfer to 2050!

    Welcome too Defiance 2050!
    If you have questions, feel free to ask!
    ok thx now i get it

    but how do i link account? in both cases im on pc so what is there to link and how if its even possible?
    since all i found on google is how to perform console to pc link and nothing about pc to pc link so?

  4. #4
    I don't think they'll transfer any items unless you're from Xbox 360. Check the last sentence I marked in green


    Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    When is the Cut Off Date for the Item Transfer and the Valor Commendation?
    The Cut Of Date for the Item Transfer and the Valor System is May 18, 2020 23:59 UTC. After this time any progress on Xbox 360 Defiance will not get counted anymore. The sendout to Defiance 2050 will happen after the Cut Offf Date.

    When will the Xbox 360 Servers shut down?
    The Servers will get shut down on May 25, 2020. After this day the Xbox 360 Defiance Servers will be not accessible anymore.

    How are you going to compensate me for the server closure?
    We'll gladly make item transfers to your D2050 account and will implement a 100% XP and Reputation boost from Monday, May 25 until Monday, June 1, 2020! Furthermore, Valor Commendations will be distributed as well based on the Pursuit Progress and the purchases made on the account.

    When will I get my items on Defiance 2050?
    After the servers are shut down, we will award all Xbox 360 accounts in Defiance 2050. This will take some time so we kindly ask for your patience while we transfer Items and award Valor Commendations. We will inform you on Discord, Forum and our social media platform as soon as this process is finished.

    I don't want to move my account to D2050 but I want a full refund of everything I have bought on this server.
    Unfortunately, no refunds will be made.

    Will other Defiance servers close too?
    No, the only server closing at the moment is Xbox 360. Therefor PC and PS3 players can still play Defiance as usual.

    Will players from other servers receive rewards due to Xbox 360 server closing?
    No, players from other servers will not receive rewards following the Xbox 360 server closure. However, if you would like to join Defiance 2050, you can use the Boost which will be activated on all Defiance 2050 Servers.

    Can I move my Defiance 2013 PC and PS3 account to D2050 and will I get my items transferred?
    Our D13 PC and PS3 servers are up and running and we're not planning on shutting them down. Therefore, no item transfers will be made for players having accounts on D13 PC and PS3. However, you are invited to D2050 and are free to enjoy the Server Boost in D2050.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I don't think they'll transfer any items unless you're from Xbox 360. Check the last sentence I marked in green
    ok thx guess its time to do pursuits

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts