+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: trading on defiance 2050

trading on defiance 2050

i get that trading weapons on here would ruin progression but whats the excuse in not being able to trade or sell mods? it would surely live'n up chat and give us an actual reason to use scrip.

Trading mods should be allowed as for trading for money 1mil being the cap would be useless
    But giving your classmates and others for mods would be great
    Legendary Gods founder

It’s simple. If you’re buying, selling, trading, or giving mods they’re not making any sales (money). So thats not going to change.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Defiance 2050 mechanics are not the same as in Defiance. While D13 trading system makes no big impact on the game economy here a simple mod trade can do some real troubles. So for the current moment there are no plans in adding trading system to D2050.

Make no mistake about it... the moment they figured out it was cutting into their bottom line is the moment this feature was axed from the game.

Corporate greed at its worst.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Defiance 2050 mechanics are not the same as in Defiance. While D13 trading system makes no big impact on the game economy here a simple mod trade can do some real troubles. So for the current moment there are no plans in adding trading system to D2050.

d13 trading makes a huge impact in the game you would know if you played d13 . yall just couldnt monetize it so yalls dev team left it out .

Id like to hear what exactly would be impacted. Cause as far as i can see the only thing impacted by mod trade would be your bottom line. Well that and a players happiness but we cant have either so.........

As far as it had no impact in d13.... Ever buy or sell a fully chipped electro rig or a 4pl8 shield? Thats an economic impact in 1 sale. Trading got so bad on 360 that it was down to item for item over the last yr and not 1 dev gave a **** about an economy then why start? These lame excuses come from a BS manual or do you get your bs fed to you via e-mail? Either way these tired lame excuses fool no-one js.....

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Id like to hear what exactly would be impacted. Cause as far as i can see the only thing impacted by mod trade would be your bottom line. Well that and a players happiness but we cant have either so.........

As far as it had no impact in d13.... Ever buy or sell a fully chipped electro rig or a 4pl8 shield? Thats an economic impact in 1 sale. Trading got so bad on 360 that it was down to item for item over the last yr and not 1 dev gave a **** about an economy then why start? These lame excuses come from a BS manual or do you get your bs fed to you via e-mail? Either way these tired lame excuses fool no-one js.....
    For D13, people had paid for the game. D50 relies solely on people buying loot boxes. And mods are pretty much the only reason to buy loot boxes.

The only thing that would make sense for trade in D50 would be prototypes.

i use to spend up to 8 hours a day buying, selling and trading mods. nope...no impact there. 6000 mods scattered over 3 accounts...nope no impact there. the money spent on inventory space...nope no impact. but one mod sale on 2050 that someone spent 3 months trying to grind for with no luck, huge impact...REALLY

Wanted to say hello Richard K

Richard K, Glad to see you are still breathing. I had to remove a thick layer of dust off my Defiance keys to say hi. Good times inD13 and in this game have long since passed, along with posting solutions to help 2050 game play. Please stay safe and ttl. ... hicks