+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shrill Hunter Pack

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Hey now I know yalls smart enough to berate Gamigo's epic suckness without making it personal. Medjed just works there and probably doin the best she can with the pretty much nothing Gamingo gives her to sell to us besides recyled bs.

That being said though "shrill hunter" is a pretty stupid title for 2050 if there arn't even any shrill lol
    Thanks for that. First it is a free game, except where you chose to spend money. Just earning a living and there is no shame there.

Quote Originally Posted by stayloc View Post
    Thanks for that. First it is a free game, except where you chose to spend money. Just earning a living and there is no shame there.

Absolute nonsense... Of course an FTP game lives from the sale of cosmetics etc. Nevertheless, there must be an equivalent in the form of new content, updates and fixes. Gamigo tops EA and Bethesda here. I find Gamigo's behaviour highly criminal!

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    It's pretty low the way some of you are treating Medjed. She is a very nice person in real life! She is only a community manager. All these sales, and what not, come from the higher ups. She is just doing her job and communicating what they want communicated! If you want to take out your frustrations on someone, take it out on the company. The CMs are trying to do the best they can, with the limited tools and resources that they have! Keep in mind Defiance is not the only games that they are working on! They have alot on there plate! I know the shrill pack is a bit ridiculous being that there are no shrill in 2050. I even messaged Medjed about that! Let's cut them some slack. The CMs are not going to want to answer questions and give us good news if people are rude and berate them!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    It's pretty low the way some of you are treating Medjed. She is a very nice person in real life! She is only a community manager. All these sales, and what not, come from the higher ups. She is just doing her job and communicating what they want communicated! If you want to take out your frustrations on someone, take it out on the company. The CMs are trying to do the best they can, with the limited tools and resources that they have! Keep in mind Defiance is not the only games that they are working on! They have alot on there plate! I know the shrill pack is a bit ridiculous being that there are no shrill in 2050. I even messaged Medjed about that! Let's cut them some slack. The CMs are not going to want to answer questions and give us good news if people are rude and berate them!
    It's the only game they're NOT working on.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    It's the only game they're NOT working on.
    I mean, you're not wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread