+ Reply to Thread

D13 ps3 trading post

Trade chat in-game is not very viable. It would be nice if they set up an option to select which items of yours you'd be willing to trade and a menu to select requests. (But of course, they want people to spend money for a 75% of getting something they'll immediately toss.) Tired of having an inventory of mismatched items, so, if I'm not breaking any forum rules, let's have a trading post thread!

Type what you have, what you want (and edit it when situation changes), then find each other in game to complete the trade!

WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE

Guns:

Berserk Northstare Flare (L) - Malicious Mirage w/ Sight attached
    Dynamic Mazu Blast Rifle (L) - Pandemonium
    Ex Inanis SAW (L) - Phoenix Fist

Mods:

Barrels:

Pistol, Critical Force, Hollow Point (L)
    Pistol, Critical Force, Sol's Prominence (L)
    Detonator, Proximity Overthruster, Sol's Prominence (epic)
    Detonator, Radius Overthruster, Sanguine Extraction (L)
    Infector, Strain Mitigator, Epidemic (L)
    Infector, Viral Accelerator, Quasar Wave (L)
    BMG, Syphon Accelerator, Cleansing Napalm (epic)
    BMG, Syphon Accelerator, Plate Slicer (L)
    Sniper, Ultra-Bore, Sharing Cascade (L)

Magazine:

Scope:

Stock:

Rest typing later

WHAT I WANT

Mods:

Pistol, Barrel and Magazine of Malicious Mirage (L preferred, but will take epic)
    Assault Rifle, Sight of Eternal Presence
    Pump Shotgun, Barrel and Sight of Cleansing Napalm
    Sniper, Stock of Precision Bore

Guns:

Combat Shotgun (L) with either synergy mods already attached or synergy with Hot Streak, Mutaganic, or Precision
    Detonator, Purgatory (with x2 mag) (L)

I offered to program that very feature for them 7 years ago. You can see what I did as an alternative if you click the link in my sig. Of course the site isn't viable any more as I stopped adding items 6 years ago but they certainly had the opportunity to get what you want

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by clubside View Post
    I offered to program that very feature for them 7 years ago. You can see what I did as an alternative if you click the link in my sig. Of course the site isn't viable any more as I stopped adding items 6 years ago but they certainly had the opportunity to get what you want
    That's awesome! Love the look and layout of that site. So clean, organized, and still engaging. Logo and name terrific too. 5 Stars. Too bad I didn't join Defiance years ago. I wish more websites, of all varieties, were made like this.

When I first started playing, I assumed something like this would be up at "The Crater", but obviously not. Imagine going to the store and saying, "I would like to purchase a gallon of milk for $3" and they say, "Okay, gimme $3 and in this box are a gallon of milk and 3 gallons of donkey piss. One will be given to you randomly."

But I guess that's the norm for certain types of games.

There is already a section to post these over here: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-(Trading-Post)

There used to be a thing called the exchange.. that was probably the peak of defiance

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    There used to be a thing called the exchange.. that was probably the peak of defiance
    We have a winner!#!#

Seriously though when they removed that the game was all down hill from there.

Thank you. Not sure how I missed that before. New thread here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s.-Let-s-Trade.

Sad I never got to witness "the exchange." I'm guessing no chance they'll bring it back considering how many glitches exist.

Quote Originally Posted by KahRownah View Post
    Thank you. Not sure how I missed that before. New thread here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...s.-Let-s-Trade.

Sad I never got to witness "the exchange." I'm guessing no chance they'll bring it back considering how many glitches exist.
    I really wish they never got rid of it, so much easier for modding etc. but people were mass duping jackpots or something with it somehow lol