+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

No Silicon Valley / Alcatraz?

Hi,

So like when is the silicon valley / Alcatraz gonna ever be released? It's funny because their are fully working vendors / npcs on Alcatraz, and some new ones that aren't in the 2013 like the echelon vendor, and Silicon valley is deleted from the map, like the actual segment of that map is gone from the new game, why was it deleted in the first place, and will it ever return?

Won't return.

WIth D50, what you see is what you get. There won't be any addition.

Do you want to take the "Red Pill" or the "Blue Pill". Results will vary. lol

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Currently there are no plans to bring Silicon Valley to D2050. This does not exclude the possibility to get it someday in the future but for the current moment it won’t be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Currently there are no plans to bring Silicon Valley to D2050. This does not exclude the possibility to get it someday in the future but for the current moment it won’t be released.
    what about Alcatraz? will it open or be close til further notice?

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusis View Post
    what about Alcatraz? will it open or be close til further notice?

It won’t open because it doesn’t exist in Defiance 2050. The original idea was that Silicon Valley and Alcatraz would be something different in Defiance 2050. So, they were not added to the release. However, a lot of things has changed so they might never get to this version or get added someday in the future. It's unclear so I can't give you a yes or no answer.

It won’t open because it doesn’t exist in Defiance 2050. The original idea was that Silicon Valley and Alcatraz would be something different in Defiance 2050. So, they were not added to the release. However, a lot of things has changed so they might never get to this version or get added someday in the future. It's unclear so I can't give you a yes or no answer.
    when are we going to get answers and not excuses ? we waited long enough .

It would seem a mistake to think the same events are going to create revenue for long. Without new (or even old in this case) content people will slowly leave the game. I stopped all spending myself a year ago due to lack of content to keep me occupied. I now barely play. I can’t currently even get myself to start the game. Events aren’t going to cut it in this game forever.

Lack of trading already hurts the social side of the game and has driven quite a few people away. Soon lack of content will do the same. Oh well. Time to do the daily in NMS.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

so basically what you tell us, this game is dead. not surprising tho, not seen active development from day when zep was here.

this game was not dead when gamigo buy this game from trion but laziness made that.

you guys forget one thing when you buy this, its a online game not offline game.

people want see new stuff at game not stick the same old stuff. trion made that happen in old times, even servers was crap they push hard for adding new stuff, they was active at stream like other game makers todo that this days.

i remember days when every event there was like 6, 7 new weapons. was fun collect them in d13.

With all due respect and pain, the end of Defiance2050 is closer than the original Defiance, I have decided to go back to the original Defiance at least until it ends, it will be an epic and honorable ending.
    The pvp has no comparison especially Freight Yard which is active all the time and is not boring at all (just some toxic details that are not worth mentioning).
    The expeditions, perhaps the most exciting thing about this game, are an invitation to excel alone or between friends, fighting with races that have a large number of (really difficult) enemies that are missed in Def'50, because the game is super easy.
    I prefer to spend half an hour waiting to enter the classic Defiance, and not to waste time in an endless event that guarantees us a 1% chance of winning something interesting.

The Def'50 is today a highly repetitive game due to the lack of content and extremely easy (perhaps to capture new players), the pvp was added speed and ability to jump in attack, turning us into rabbits with cannons that manage to open a match thanks to the help of occasional newbies.

If you still want to earn some money with this, you can do two things, pass the classic Defiance exactly as it is to the next generation, with better graphics and less lag, or hire staff "capable" of adding content to the Def'50 and most importantly seek advice from veteran players.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

+ Reply to Thread