+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    so when are the CA's gonna started answering more question ? way to many unanswered questions here on the forums and on discord . they need to be way more active . if theyre not going to be doing it . why even have them?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so when are the CA's gonna started answering more question ? way to many unanswered questions here on the forums and on discord . they need to be way more active . if theyre not going to be doing it . why even have them?
    We are here patrolling the forums and discord everyday. I wish we could answer every question on here, but it is impossible. The burning questions you keep asking, we have also asked. Some stuff we are waiting for replies on.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

I’m also skeptical about anything Gamigo does. Their past behavior doesn’t really warrant trust.

However, the implementation of CA’s is the first positive step they have done to listen to the game players. These CA’s signed up to help. They took the job knowing there will be times they will berated and demeaned.

So, give them credit for signing up for this abuse. They’ll need a thick skin. They sound committed to helping where they can.

I just hope they’re not being used as a delay tactic. If they were created to help improve the game then results should follow. And it shouldn’t take a year. We’ll see.

then whats the point in having the CA's if 90% of questions go unanswered , no help given and they just go unacknowledged. like the repo man is back its been 2 years not a peep form anyone . the dev team gave out a special title for pts players that helped with the "fixed" guess what it got unfixed with a patch update . everything that been going as of late is unacceptable. why do yall think more people dont report more issues and bugs? its because of the lack of answers and the lack of acknowledgement of our reports . yalls silence speaks volumes to us. how about getting back to the weekly live streams with the devs in the new live stream room pay for by our patron pass and bit store purchases ?

worst company i ve seen
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra