+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by King Krayola View Post
    Yes, there are still Devs, but I don't have a direct line to them as a Community Ambassador.
    Thanks for confirming that Defiance(D13) will never receive any new content, graphic upgrade/updates. I see now , that all my questions were just answered in that one comment.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    (D13) will never receive any new content, graphic upgrade/updates.
    Did you really have to ask? Nothing changed, Gamigo got some free labor to babysit Discord and the forum, they didn't hire any devs there's just more people to say "we'll look into it" before nothing gets fixed lol

(Except the store ofc xD)

Just sayin

Play the game have fun with it as-is and don't expect them to change or fix anything. Or find something else to do I guess..

Also welcome to the new Ambassadors.

Yes, there are still Devs, but I don't have a direct line to them as a Community Ambassador.

Hmmm, without these contacts you are just a simple forum user. I laugh at you all here. You guys keep getting
    ****** around. How stupid are you all, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Hmmm, without these contacts you are just a simple forum user. I laugh at you all here. You guys keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    There was a game called Crimecraft, TPS. There was one GM there, we ask him where are the devs, they said " there are devs, but we don't know how to get in touch with them". I'm not going to say what's really on my mind, but as i said and what RJRJ35 said, enjoy the game while its here.

Cheers.

By saying I don't have direct contact with the Dev team means exactly that. I cannot find out any information regarding what the Development team has planned even if I wanted to that's out of my power as an ambassador. That's not to say things will or will not get changed in the future. My abilities as an ambassador are limited to future Community Events and collecting player comments and complaints as well as moderating forums and discord. I do not have the power to introduce new content to game. I do not have the power to fix bugs. I do not have the power to fix individual players account issues. These are the responsibility of the Development and Support Teams. While I wholeheartedly agree that these fixes need to happen and new content needs to get introduced I have no pull in that matter. As I've said in previous posts, I can tell the Community Managers and Product Manager about all these things, but that's all I can do. I am a liaison between the player base and the Defiance team, but not in the sense that i have direct contact with all of them.

Well if you don't mind, can you pass this along to the staff.

#1Upgrade the graphics to DX11 for D13
    #2 Keep more events going more often, to keep things "fresh" and less boring in D13
    #3 More importantly considering shutting down D2050 and re-introducing a full remasted / remake version of Defiance under a new name that is base from D13, which means, Bring back Defiance in the form of D13 but from the ground up a brand new Defiance game with newer graphics, updated content, new map areas, etc.
    I honestly believe they should of just "updated"/upgraded" D13 and bought it to the consoles and new version for the PC as well.

#3 Probably wont never happen, even though i think in the long term it will work out better, re-releasing the game base on D13 but everything upgraded/remasted and updated. But #1 and 2, i would like to happen and continue to happen.

Thanks, and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Well if you don't mind, can you pass this along to the staff.

#1Upgrade the graphics to DX11 for D13
    #2 Keep more events going more often, to keep things "fresh" and less boring in D13
    #3 More importantly considering shutting down D2050 and re-introducing a full remasted / remake version of Defiance under a new name that is base from D13, which means, Bring back Defiance in the form of D13 but from the ground up a brand new Defiance game with newer graphics, updated content, new map areas, etc.
    I honestly believe they should of just "updated"/upgraded" D13 and bought it to the consoles and new version for the PC as well.

#3 Probably wont never happen, even though i think in the long term it will work out better, re-releasing the game base on D13 but everything upgraded/remasted and updated. But #1 and 2, i would like to happen and continue to happen.

Thanks, and welcome.
    At this very moment I can tell you that #3 will more than likely not happen.
    #1 I'm not sure if that's possible
    #2 we are already in the works of rolling things out more often whether that be community based events or the holiday events. I agree that we need to keep things fresh so THAT is something we as ambassadors do have some say and power in

Hello everyone!

It's my pleasure to be one of your community ambassadors moving forward for Defiance and Defiance 2050. I would like to share with you an important detail that you may find useful.

First off, while the Ambassador and Management teams are able to cover all platforms and servers at this time, not all of us individually have all 3 systems at our disposal. I myself will primarily be most active covering the Defiance PC side of things. You will find me almost exclusively on the NA server though.

Legendary Guns

Will be most active on the Xbox One platform for Defiance 2050, but you may find him also on PC in the near future.

GingerSnapx

Will be found most active on Defiance PC/NA. But occasionally on Defiance PC/EU and also Defiance 2050 PC/NA as well

Aliralania
    Can also be found on Defiance & Defiance 2050 PC/NA

Please note that systems and platforms may change for us in the future as well, but know that all platforms and servers are being covered in one way or another.

If you have any further questions please feel free and let us know!

Congratulations and let me give you a present for your brand new appointment

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

If you have direct contact with the program manager that should be all that is required. Why blame the devs. Blame the program manager. It's his responsibility to get the devs to implement what they deem important. I see someone with that forum title posts here sometimes.
    Also all off you cms/comm ambass please stop saying that in future things might happen or might not happen. You know that is a non statement and sounds shady.
    Anyway, welcome guys in your new positions. Hope you can make a positive contribution to the process for us gamers and not just the cms.