+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Welcome our new Community Ambassador!

Ark Hunters,

the Defiance family is growing and we want to announce our new additions to the team.
    The Community Ambassadors will help users with their questions, strengthen the communication chain, and moderate the forum and the Discord server. Overall friendly members of the community who want to help you out.

A warm welcome to our new recruits!

GingerSnapx

Hey guys!

I’m Gingersnapx, Which for most of you is a name you’re not familiar with. But rest assured, I am not new to the game, and have played Defiance, and 2050 (Mostly Defiance) avidly for the past few years (Thousands of hours!)

I want what you want, I want to help this game get back to where it was and this is definitely a step in that direction (: With eyes and ears within the game that understand what we as the players want.
    But a little about me.. I’m pretty boring really, I am a dedicated gamer, I’ve been playing games as long as i can remember (Heck; i still own some of my oldest consoles). The ability to lose yourself in a fictional world and escape reality, it’s amazing.

But just to finish off by saying; I’M here for you. WE’RE here for you. We’re going to listen, we’re going to help, so don’t be afraid to message me :relaxed: Looking forward to talking with you all!

Aliralania

Hi! Aliralania here!

I've been with Defiance since the beginning and I love playing Defiance. While 13 is more customizable and tradeable etc etc, I am really LOVING 2050! Looking forward to more good things for Defiance! Im an old fogey and have been gaming since D&D days. A bit slower than most of you young whippersnappers but I still kick butt and have a blast while I play! I'm no negative nelly. I love supporting and promoting Defiance so I hope you join me on this journey!

King Krayola

Mic check *taps mic
    *loud screech

Hello Ark Hunters!
    Time to cut the shtako and get right to the chase. I’ve been playing Defiance for several years and it has become one of my favorite games of all time. I am passionate about the community here and want this game to thrive for as long as possible. I hope to bring some value to your gaming experience!

You want the dirty deets eh?

I live in the bipolar weather region that is the American Midwest. I love international foods of all varieties and traveling the world learning about new cultures. Ever need to throw down on a food eating challenge? I’m your guy!

Need help? Feel free and ask. It’s what us Ambassadors are here for. Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Legendary Guns

Hello all. I would like to introduce myself as one of the new Community Ambassadors!
    I have been around since day one on the original Defiance XBOX 360. When 2050 first came out I quickly moved over on the first day it was released on the XBOX ONE. I'm known for helping people out no matter who you are or what clan you roll with. You can find me answering questions in zone chat, getting pvp up and running, and letting everyone know about the active community events!
    If there is any assistance I can be, please feel free to ask! I am more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my abilities! The new team of community Ambassadors is a great bunch of very knowledgeable players, and I look forward to working closely with them and the community management team!

Thank you all!

Hello everyone!

It's my pleasure to be one of your community ambassadors moving forward for Defiance and Defiance 2050. I would like to share with you an important detail that you may find useful.

First off, while the Ambassador and Management teams are able to cover all platforms and servers at this time, not all of us individually have all 3 systems at our disposal. I myself will primarily be most active covering the Defiance PC side of things. You will find me almost exclusively on the NA server though.

Legendary Guns

Will be most active on the Xbox One platform for Defiance 2050, but you may find him also on PC in the near future.

GingerSnapx

Will be found most active on Defiance PC/NA. But occasionally on Defiance PC/EU and also Defiance 2050 PC/NA as well

Aliralania
    Can also be found on Defiance & Defiance 2050 PC/NA

Please note that systems and platforms may change for us in the future as well, but know that all platforms and servers are being covered in one way or another.

If you have any further questions please feel free and let us know!

Welcome all happy too see regular players get the job
    Will see you on the battle field legendary guns lol.
    Xbox 1 na
    Legendary Gods founder

Quote Originally Posted by King Krayola View Post
    Hello everyone!

If you have any further questions please feel free and let us know!
    Hello, yes i have questions
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...o-are-the-devs

Any chance our PC Ambassadors will have the pull to fast track getting the cheaters banned? Even though they can't do it directly (like Zeph could), I think they should have a direct line with someone will can remove them as it should be easy for them to verify it happening in-game. Looks very poor to have the same blatant cheaters running around for weeks or longer.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Yes, there are still Devs, but I don't have a direct line to them as a Community Ambassador.

Quote Originally Posted by alienstookmybeer View Post
    Any chance our PC Ambassadors will have the pull to fast track getting the cheaters banned? Even though they can't do it directly (like Zeph could), I think they should have a direct line with someone will can remove them as it should be easy for them to verify it happening in-game. Looks very poor to have the same blatant cheaters running around for weeks or longer.
    I share your frustration here as I too am tired of seeing those same players around still. We will do our best to handle it. Remember that (in most cases) still images and word of mouth is not enough to open an investigation of a suspected cheater

Mutant Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by King Krayola View Post
    I myself will primarily be most active covering the Defiance PC side of things. You will find me almost exclusively on the NA server.

Legendary Guns

Will be most active on the Xbox One platform for Defiance 2050, but you may find him also on PC in the near future.

GingerSnapx

Will be found most active on Defiance PC/NA. But occasionally on Defiance PC/EU and also Defiance 2050 PC/NA as well.

Aliralania
    Can also be found on Defiance & Defiance 2050 PC/NA
    More NA than EU, especially 2050 on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    D2050 PC EU maintenance is over. Server is up.

How long before someone notices it?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    More NA than EU, especially 2050 on PC.

How long before someone notices it?
    I am having no issues logging into 2050 PC NA myself. As far as I know maintenance are all done for today. UPDATE: EU was extended but is now up. But I am watching forums and discord for issues. Tho these posts probably shouldn't be in this channel heheh

Welcome. Fix my broken PS3 glitched DLC trophies that I have not been reimbursed for in 6 years. �� Do that and I'll give a proper greeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.