+ Reply to Thread

Idea for Py guns

Hey if you guys can't fix Py, why not drop a new vendor box somewhere? Or even put the guns in a vendor at Alcatraz? Maybe the 'hidden vendor' that sells only a Shetaru roller. That would be fun. But don't tell anyone where it's for sale at, just that it's available somewhere in the game. Put like 30 hulkers patrolling around there guarding it lol

A different idea that would be like Py guns but for mods:

Put a random special individual mod on sale in the IDR vendors for normal price. Like a Aug ERR and Mobile Scope, just random good mods that are hard to get to drop from there.

Just ideas

Edit*

Just also want to point out, players probably won't buy a lot of guns/mods with $, get us in the game to farm for guns and stuff, then sell us boxes of other things we want. It worked for Trion for a long time. Playing isn't much fun if you can't farm for anything you want. Fix the drop rates at IDR and sell the old JP's for PG, sell the new ones and rigs for $... The more players you get farming the more of them will buy CF and electro rigs. And boxes.

+1 for any ideas and content, one of my weapons took two years to get a mod for it.
    I have so many old weapons just sitting due to lack mods. I would love to see mods prices $ bits / resources reduced.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

For 5200 pg you should just be able to pick a specific mod from idr outright, not left up to this games (mostly terrible) rng. But this is probably done purposefully to try and get people to spend more on bits out of convenience (how many people actually buy mods with bits, idk).

Def agree we should be able to choose the mods we want at idr, maybe keep it random at 5200 and charge a lil extra to pick specific things. It gets really old spending 60k PG in one go and getting the same exact thing repeatedly.

I know that the CM’s and the team are looking into the issue with Py, but i think these suggestions are good ideas. So will definitely forward them on and make sure they are heard.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    For 5200 pg you should just be able to pick a specific mod from idr outright, not left up to this games (mostly terrible) rng. But this is probably done purposefully to try and get people to spend more on bits out of convenience (how many people actually buy mods with bits, idk).
    For sure. Been trying to get a T5 Plate Slicer Strain Reducer. So far I've gotten 2 viral Accelerator, 2 expanded mags, reload mag, eviscerator (they shouldn't even exist), and an acquisition System. That's cool a decent amount of PG wasted. It's frustrating and makes me less likely to attempt to pull for that one mod again only to get more of what I don't need. Plus I have no other plate slicer syn infectors for these mods and I honestly think I'm off the few people in game (ps3na) who even use this syn as an infector gun type.
    I also think how we T6 wanna needs to change. Gathering forge just takes way to long. I would rather have a list of things I need to kill or some crazy experience amount needed to level your gun to supreme. Or an easier fix would be to make it cheaper for 100% T6. Like cut in half; the b amount needed for a 100%T6.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    For sure. Been trying to get a T5 Plate Slicer Strain Reducer. So far I've gotten 2 viral Accelerator, 2 expanded mags, reload mag, eviscerator (they shouldn't even exist), and an acquisition System. That's cool a decent amount of PG wasted. It's frustrating and makes me less likely to attempt to pull for that one mod again only to get more of what I don't need. Plus I have no other plate slicer syn infectors for these mods and I honestly think I'm off the few people in game (ps3na) who even use this syn as an infector gun type.
    I also think how we T6 wanna needs to change. Gathering forge just takes way to long. I would rather have a list of things I need to kill or some crazy experience amount needed to level your gun to supreme. Or an easier fix would be to make it cheaper for 100% T6. Like cut in half; the b amount needed for a 100%T6.
    I must’ve spent well over 100k pg or more trying to pull a t5 cn rl mag but I eventually ended up just buying it through trade. Although the first three mods I pulled relatively easily, I kept getting repeats after that. As for t6ing stuff, I use 15%. Takes numerous tries usually but far cheaper than 100% (not always). With patron it isn’t too bad, although your right, the ways we can earn forge get really repetitive (no new content doesn’t help).

Yea yall n also Ty Ginger!

If they'd just sell Py stuff out of a vendor until they can fix it it'd be a lot better than everyone quitting over it being gone, and wouldn't be all that much different since all that'd be missing is 'finding py' which was honestly kinda a pita anyways lol. (although it was kinda fun getting a group together and goin Py hunting)

A different suggestion, I have a wep or two like that missing that 1 mod, I think I'd pay $5 or $10 to bypass the rng and pick the one I want, but no way would I pay the $ for rng mods. If yall could put mods on somewhere individually for bits for not too outrageous of a price I'd pick up a couple, I think a LOT of ppl would. but don't be stingey with the individual ones on sale either. Most of us got no problem spending if it's something we want so this way we're all happy n Gamigo gets to make a lil $ too.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Hey if you guys can't fix Py, why not drop a new vendor box somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    ... and wouldn't be all that much different since all that'd be missing is 'finding py' which was honestly kinda a pita anyways lol. (although it was kinda fun getting a group together and goin Py hunting).
    I never understood why py wasn’t a static vendor in the first place. Makes no sense tying him spawning to roadside emergencies or whatever they’re called.