+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I'm super anti exploit.
    And yet again, you still admitted to using an exploit yourself publicly here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303
    Yes... It is an exploit. I have a plate slicer blighter than does it. I don't use it. It stays in my inventory collecting dust unless I'm going against hib sludge users using a speed and life steal exploit.
    Source: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2156524

So Mr. anti-exploit, you use an exploit to counter an exploit? How is that being anti exploit? I'm pretty sure that nullifies your statement about being anti exploit and makes you a hypocrite instead lol. You only whine and complain about something when you lose to it, but I never see you say anything about exploits when you're the one using them.

I love it when you try and demonize people that use exploits when you use them too. So when you demonize others, you're really just making a fool out of yourself and making yourself look bad since you admitted to using exploits yourself. If you had any brains at all, you would realize that even without exploits, there would be no change in the PvP status quo, as I mentioned on your post in the above link. Defiance is a game where it takes very little skill to get kills, and yet everytime someone kills you, you immediately cry "hacker". Like, I don't get it. Do you really have your head so far up your own butt that you can't see what's really going on? Stop being so delusional and closed minded by thinking that everyone that kills you is hacking somehow. You're closing yourself off to growth and you have been for years. Wake up and realize that even the best players die.

I would love to see you in Destiny PvP. It takes a lot more skill than defiance PvP does tbh. You actually have to have good aim and also tactics as well as good communication with your team. If you tried the things you do in defiance PvP in Destiny PvP, you would get smacked hard. Why? Cause you have no skill and rely too much on your gear, rather than trying to outplay someone. When I was a 4ke player on Protonyx and was using a Merc Precision Rig, I was still smacking you and you had elec rig. That should tell you something lol. You hunt 1 plate players that are still new to the game in sw and never try to improve yourself by going up against better players. That's why when a better player fights you 1v1 in sw and you lose to them, you cry hacker. Everyone knows you lol. That's just how you are.

Even when I literally hand fed you my entire loadout, my entire playstyle, and even how to counter it, you still refused to accept it and continued crying hacker everytime I beat you instead of trying to learn from the match, understand why you lost vs me, and try to improve. That's what I'm talking about.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: Public Enemy OGs/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Just gonna leave this here sweetie:

https://youtu.be/1g1-5YPaU14

Quote Originally Posted by Bartiis View Post
    Just gonna leave this here sweetie:

https://youtu.be/1g1-5YPaU14
    Lol that vid is still funny to this day.
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Please explain to everyone really carefully on how hibernal is an exploit if it's available to anyone with a brain? Knowledge is power

Decoy has switched to cloak and disappeared xD burn!

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    Decoy has switched to cloak and disappeared xD burn!
    Lol he always does this when I call him out.

and the switch to a female toon . to exploit more.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    the thing that made defiance great was the variety of weapons, the thing that ruined it is people crying about people using said variety of weapons.

More like the thing the ruined was, cheater and exploiting like the venom spitter sound familiar or the power exploiting if you need a memory refreshment, I still have the video you welcome to see yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
    More like the thing the ruined was, cheater and exploiting like the venom spitter sound familiar or the power exploiting if you need a memory refreshment, I still have the video you welcome to see yourself
    you should post it so i can laugh at it

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    you should post it so i can laugh at it

Nah, not falling for that bait, we both know that's not the proper steps, anyway your irrelevant to D2050, hince for I see why you couldn't play legit.