+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
    Nah, not falling for that bait, we both know that's not the proper steps, anyway your irrelevant to D2050, hince for I see why you couldn't play legit.
    beat my kdr if you wanna talk about relevance and being legit. none of the real players took it seriously because it is such hot garbage since launch, 2050 is a trash game for trash players.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    beat my kdr if you wanna talk about relevance and being legit. none of the real players took it seriously because it is such hot garbage since launch, 2050 is a trash game for trash players.
    Lol your kdr is as legit, as your play style in D2050 and everyone knows how you played on D2050, that's why you were and still are irrelevant xD

Lol your kdr is as legit, as your play style in D2050 and everyone knows how you played on D2050, that's why you were and still are irrelevant xD
    my d13days were glitch-free. I would tell you to come to try it out because its still way more relevant than 2050 but you wouldn't be any good at it. its funny how you act like you weren't using the same glitch. you're mad because I got more skill and made players way madder than you did.

my d13days were glitch-free. I would tell you to come to try it out because its still way more relevant than 2050 but you wouldn't be any good at it. its funny how you act like you weren't using the same glitch. you're mad because I got more skill and made players way madder than you did.
    Yup, we saw your skills in D2050, we the venom spitter exploit and the power level exploit. if you exploited here you exploit wherever you go are. Even on D13. So nty or should I say hell no xD

Yup, we saw your skills in D2050, we the venom spitter exploit and the power level exploit. if you exploited here you exploit wherever you go are. Even on D13. So nty or should I say hell no xD
    Seeing how there are countless hours of video of legit game play i understand why your scared.

Hiya. 1v1 anyone?

I need relevancy in this dying game.

Wats is this pvc get mad stuff mane!aw hell pvpt🤠
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    XB360 xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx
    XB1 LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    This is for D13. These weapon types in PvP create unfair gameplay. RL sludges of certain syns like H.I.B. are heavily explored for life steal, speed, and sludge capabilities which are more than difficult for players not speed exploiting in PvP. GRL's are almost impossible especially if someone is using a different rate glitch to escape from. Some players I notice because of said glitch fire these projectiles and never show up on trade. Sludge takes 3 Dodge rolls to get out of and that's only if you manage not to get sludged again. This is highly cumbersome if you are going against a group of people with hibernal garage sludge RL's. Let's not forget about the completely unfair Pumpkin Rocket Launchers whose projectiles take up almost the entire screen. Also with Sludge RL's it's the only weapon in PvP that has a broken jump shot patch. So in PvP we get a bunch of bunny hoping, Hibernal Barrage exploit, PvP players creating an unbalanced and unfair environment. I'm sure players are going to come over and start taking trash but it's the honest truth. These weapons have no place or buisness in a PvP match.
    I believe you/many took this Road already in at the Beginning and Middle of World Of Defiance's Beginning, which destroyed Progression within Mock Battles, dragging Arkfall Industries and Max Shop Industries into Regional disasters, which respectfully, you're aware of...

And even attempted the same disaster in Defiance Universal. So Politely, Central disagree.

the thing that made defiance great was the variety of weapons, the thing that ruined it is people crying about people using said variety of weapons.

Why would anybody, listen to anything you saying exploiting is your best skill lol.

Since I'm such a liar and people aren't cheating I figured I'd leave this right here. More to come. More to come. Gonna have a nice one for a couple peeps in this thread.
    **removed**