+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member WASTELAND_SURVIVOR's Avatar

100% pursuit completion

Who else is planning on getting 100% on all season 1 pursuits. im only at 30%.

I'm trying for the recorders right now then prob the time trials but yea I plan on 100%ing it.

As do I. I'm systematically doing them,I only play PvP for contracts as I'm not a fan of it.

I'm planning to first focus on the game itself and its missions before particularly focusing on the pursuits... But yeah, eventually I'll try to complete it. The only pursuits that bother me are the 'social' ones.. Like playing a shadow war with 'a full clan group'? I'm already lucky if I get into one!

You wont be able to 100% pvp so long as they keep freight yard from being playable.

im at 55/104 right now, I'd be farther but at least 5 pursuits are broken and can't be finished for me.
    IGN: Meryl
    PSN: Live2Reap
    EGO Rating: 2164
    Clan: Loyalty Above All Else(LAAE)

Also, with Dam Defense gone you can't complete that pursuit either.

Clan: FOXHOUND
    PSN ID:GAMEFREEK67
    TWITTER: @CeissaDesiste
    News Editor & Asst. Director@Anjel Syndicate
    My Official Defiance REVIEW

I can't get my observatory or shadow fall pursuits done because my counter resets on every match.last night my total team deathmatch kills reset too.very annoying

I also plan on it

Its just so hard to ignore arkfalls and playing with friends.

I'm not OCD enough to ever get 100% on games, perhaps why I only have 8 Plat trophies. While challenging yourself to meet certain goals is part of the fun in games, I often find myself getting bored with these kind of things especially when it's stuff like "collect 100 beer cans" or whatever. I'll try to get pursuits, but if it's seriously tedious out of the way stuff, I'll pass on it and get back to just having fun.

I can see people wanting to do this kind of stuff for bragging rights, but do collection type scavenger hunt challenges really reflect your ability as a gamer? I don't think so.