Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why I've lost all trust for Gamigo

Just wanted to say (for the record) I wanted to (and did) trust Gamigo. I had fun playing the game and had high hopes for it. I still want to have hope for it but it's pretty much gone. We asked and asked if it was getting shut down and they always said no.

This was a year ago:

This was a few months before shutdown:

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

Xbox 360 NA

The server is experiencing latency issues affecting gameplay for a long time now already. This is one of the issues we are still working on, and rest assured it is a top priority. We will be sure to provide any news on this as work continues to progress. Thank you for your understanding during this time and your amazing patience. Rest assured that we will provide compensation for players as soon as the gameplay experience is back to normal to show our appreciation and respect for your patience to stay so long with Defiance.

So when people say it's fine and knew it'd happen you're saying what? The people who trusted Gamigo shouldn't have trusted Gamigo? Then the Bargain box sale a couple weeks before shutdown? You know that was timed for it. Could have announced the shut down earlier, or done something different. This is where Gamigo lost all trust from me. Not from Zephikal's post a year ago but their actions (and lack thereof) recently. Now their minions run around sayin we should have known it was going to happen. Uhh thanks captain hindsight sorry I'm not a psychic.

And when asked about these things and/or express our anger about it we get palmed off and scolded like a nagging child. Quoted with rules and threatened with a permanent ban for something as innocent as "clown?" Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Guns View Post
    I am not a clown, and will not put up with that from you or anyone else! This type of behavior will get you an infraction, suspension,
    or permanent ban on the forums. Please read the forums rules if you have any questions!
    And Py, being led on for I don't even know how long now. Wtf. At this point even if it's fixed it's too little too late. But when we ask about that any info seems to be a highly guarded secret. I mean it's Py guns not launch codes I don't really see what the secrecy is about. So we're still left to wonder same as pretty much the last year.

I'd keep your $ in your wallet just sayin. I don't want to give any more time or $ to a company like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Just wanted to say (for the record) I wanted to (and did) trust Gamigo. I had fun playing the game and had high hopes for it. I still want to have hope for it but it's pretty much gone. We asked and asked if it was getting shut down and they always said no.

This was a year ago:

So when people say it's fine and knew it'd happen you're saying what? The people who trusted Gamigo shouldn't have trusted Gamigo? Then the Bargain box sale a couple weeks before shutdown? You know that was timed for it. Could have announced the shut down earlier, or done something different. This is where Gamigo lost all trust from me. Not from Zephikal's post a year ago but their actions (and lack thereof) recently. Now their minions run around sayin we should have known it was going to happen. Uhh thanks captain hindsight sorry I'm not a psychic.

And when asked about these things and/or express our anger about it we get palmed off and scolded like a nagging child. Quoted with rules and threatened with a permanent ban for something as innocent as "clown?" Wtf.

And Py, being led on for I don't even know how long now. Wtf. At this point even if it's fixed it's too little too late. But when we ask about that any info seems to be a highly guarded secret. I mean it's Py guns not launch codes I don't really see what the secrecy is about. So we're still left to wonder same as pretty much the last year.

I'd keep your $ in your wallet just sayin. I don't want to give any more time or $ to a company like that.

Imaging the countless xbox 360 ark hunters who lives were perished a month ago. Very sad day and Gamingo decided to pulled the plug with the help of CMs & CAs who aid and abide the process. To put it harshly, lives of hundred of xbox360 ark hunters died that day, put that in your resume.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    Imaging the countless xbox 360 ark hunters who lives were perished a month ago. Very sad day and Gamingo decided to pulled the plug with the help of CMs & CAs who aid and abide the process. To put it harshly, lives of hundred of xbox360 ark hunters died that day, put that in your resume.
    As a 360player i can say it is better to shut x360 down,so my Hellbug-Friends can rest in piece without laggs atleast.

Instead.of Gamigo,i really had a relationship with these Guys.
    Me and Mr.Wooly do miss them a lot :'(
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Keep your $ in your wallet. Don't give any more time or $ to a company like this.
    Been preaching this for months, if not years...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Don't worry guys, there's alot of stuff going on but they can't discuss it because its under NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Don't worry guys, there's alot of stuff going on but they can't discuss it because its under NDA.
    i wonder if in that stuff is a fix for the social glitch , that has gotten worse since the buyout .

This was a year ago:

Hey!!! Only one clown here! Should've known not trust the powers that
    be.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

They need to understand too most all of the people saying anything bad about Gamigo at one point really liked Defiance. And could probably even change minds if they'd just get off their *** and work on it!

Still I think not letting anyone port to PC with their inventory was a huge mistake. It would of reconciled the entire ordeal. Things would be fine. I shoulda put that in the op :/

They need to understand too most all of the people saying anything bad about Gamigo at one point really liked Defiance. And could probably even change minds if they'd just get off their *** and work on it!

Still I think not letting anyone port to PC with their inventory was a huge mistake. It would of reconciled the entire ordeal. Things would be fine. I shoulda put that in the op :/
    Yeah, a big part of the frustration is it is close to being a really fun game, but the bugs and loading times and a host of other seemingly fixable issues put the experience in a liminal state of wanting to play and giving up entirely.

I wasn't going to spend any more money on the game, but just got frustrated trying to trade and playing gin rummy with my inventory, so bought more slots...then tried for an hour before being able to get back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KahRownah View Post
    Yeah, a big part of the frustration is it is close to being a really fun game, but the bugs and loading times and a host of other seemingly fixable issues put the experience in a liminal state of wanting to play and giving up entirely.

I wasn't going to spend any more money on the game, but just got frustrated trying to trade and playing gin rummy with my inventory, so bought more slots...then tried for an hour before being able to get back in the game.
    Thats actually super redicilous.
    If you buy more inv,so you actually Support the Game the chance is higher to get disconnected.
    More inv = more stuff to load for sure and that causes more Server probs lol

Short:

Support the game and you get "gamigoed"
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra