+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    At a safe distance watching Defiance crash
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    There's plenty of game companies out there that rake in a crapload more $ than Gamigo without lying to their players on a regular basis.
    Which pains me to ask why so many of you keep coming back to these forums pondering if they're ever going to get it together? If Trion cared, Trion would've listened to us. Gamigo, no different. Aren't you tired of fighting the same enemies after 7+ years? Dealing with cheaters in PvP (actual cheaters), scammers, lag, login issues, Critical Errors all in the middle of events? Them not delivering on promises and being kept on edge just to end up falling down? At what point will enough be enough? Besides, this is a business.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Which pains me to ask why so many of you keep coming back to these forums pondering if they're ever going to get it together? If Trion cared, Trion would've listened to us. Gamigo, no different. Aren't you tired of fighting the same enemies after 7+ years? Dealing with cheaters in PvP (actual cheaters), scammers, lag, login issues, Critical Errors all in the middle of events? Them not delivering on promises and being kept on edge just to end up falling down?
    Why coming back? Just because thought there might be some hope for it but, after 2 years and all the stuff you mentioned plus a lot more... I think it's safe to say now finally that D13 is facked. Fubar. SOL. The fat lady is singing.

At what point will enough be enough?
    I really was actually thinking 'now.'

Gamigo thinks they didn't do anything wrong. And it's empty because it's old lol.

I mean we are STILL asking for things we already had 2 years ago. Even if Py's fixed. It's the same game as 2 yr ago. But still missing crap from the loyalty vendor, Karma's broken. Least players of all time. I give up.

IMHO, gamigos first, and biggest mistake was removing all physical servers, and "upgrading" to very very cheap cloud based cluster servers! After that everything else has been nothing more then a CASH GRAB.
    They lie to everyone constantly because the are "sheep" reading/responding purely from a customer service response form. These cms/pms/anyone you can talk to on these forums from gamigo are nothing but the lowest level customer service reps, they have ZERO pull at gamigo! Call your internet provider, that inexperienced customer support rep that answers the phone, that's who's on these forums.

Look at what happened with xbox360, they did nothing but lie to us since they took over, false promises of hope and compensation only to sunset us and tell us to move to 2050 LMFAO...
    Call m$/Sony, threaten to cancel all services you have with them due to the criminal tactics you've encountered on their service, you will reimbursed hopefully as I have.

RIP- X360 ARKHUNTERS- 7DS MISSES YOU ALL (even you Bilbo lmfaooooooo....)

To me it's despicable what they did to you guys. Shut down right after the sale everyone on D13 spends the most $ on. All the excuses and waiting and waiting for like a year for Py to get fixed while everyone quit, the lag, but they can update Archeage every week with new content while this crap is happening to us.. It ain't fair. Idk how I could play 2050 and feel good about it after all that.

Who knows what they were thinking with Py... "Let's take away the ONE reason most people play D13." And then abort any future plans on development because it's empty.. just wow

I really wish I wasn't obsessed with this game I need to find something else to do lol

im still waiting on the dev team to come up with something more useful to do with our ark salvage

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    im still waiting on the dev team to come up with something more useful to do with our ark salvage
    Another useless system left in the game. Probably creates bugs. Collectively there has to be billions in ark salvage just taking up unneeded server space right along with players who haven't played in over six years and are never going to return to the fray.

At a safe distance watching Defiance crash
    I wonder how many Xbox 360 players had active Patron before they pulled the plug? I sincerely hope they were reimbursed. Who's to say the same thing won't happen to PS3 players. That being said, spend wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

I wonder how many Xbox 360 players had active Patron before they pulled the plug? I sincerely hope they were reimbursed. Who's to say the same thing won't happen to PS3 players. That being said, spend wisely.

They answered that in advance:

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

We also feel sorry for those who topup Bits recently and feel cheated. However, since the announcement was made four weeks before the shutdown, technically we didn’t break any rules from our side and you still can play for four weeks, so we cannot assist you here regarding purchased Bits. For individual cases you can of course send a ticket to the Customer Support and discuss your issue there.
    *edit
    actually was after a few pages of angry mob and not in advance

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    They answered that in advance:

*edit
    actually was after a few pages of angry mob and not in advance
    To answer your question:no didn't give out refunds. Closed up with $140 still in bits and basically got told "cry about it"........ True Pro attitudes right there. And they wonder why players have nothing but toxicity and venom towards them. Irl that same thing happened someone's spending 8 weeks taking meals through a straw js.....

the mess the game is in . is of their own making. and still no update on fixing of their server problems .