+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D13 PS3 EU maintenance???????

atm i have the feeling that same crew, that smashed xbox360 against the wall did the maintenance for D13 PS3 EU today.
    This was the worst server performance since weeks!
    A big hand from my side for a howling success! Pro's at work....
    Laaaags, hard freeze, crit out and social bug all the time!

thankfully its fixed now, i guess they rolled back the so called maintenance.. Strange why they would do this tho the server was working perfectly fine

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks for letting us know about the current situation. I can understand that it’s frustrating to see these issues happening and would like to get some more information to investigate it as soon as possible.
    Could you please tell us when was the last time you saw these issues? Also does it happen all the time or only in a certain moment like PVP, Expeditions, Arkfalls, Missions, etc? If possible, could you please record a video of the lag/issue how it looks from your side? That would help our team a lot.

how about getting yalls Ca's to get yall some videos on ps3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Thanks for letting us know about the current situation. I can understand that it’s frustrating to see these issues happening and would like to get some more information to investigate it as soon as possible.
    Could you please tell us when was the last time you saw these issues? Also does it happen all the time or only in a certain moment like PVP, Expeditions, Arkfalls, Missions, etc? If possible, could you please record a video of the lag/issue how it looks from your side? That would help our team a lot.

Hi Medjed,
    sorry but record a video isn't possible. Atm i just can describe the situation when i was in game.

After my last post, the day of maintenance, i continued playing after the downtime. After the downtime the server performance was better and the situation was like we used to it. I want say it was playable and i had no issues for a few hours.

One hour ago i started playing 2nd time after maintenance. I spawned at alcatraz and had 2 times 'server time out' before i just could check the claims. This time game is laggy as hell and checking inventory, cleaning claims a bit was all i could do till downtime.

I continue playing after downtime and u will get more information from me in a few hours.

Hi Medjed,
    after playing some hours i have to say that the server performance is the same like it was before the maintenance.

After downtime everything is running fine for a few hours. As time goes by all become more and more laggy. After 12 hours the first of three server restarts let the whole phase crit out. But these restarts dont improve anything like we know from downtime.
    After all i had no social bug this time but a known bug is back atm.
    This bug is extremely annoying during events cause 70 - 80 % trying to tp to a clanmate or friend, who is in an other phase and announce event mjr or final, end in a crit out! Everytime followed by opening an info screen...blabla pls contact the support team!
    Whatelse can i say...between the time new contracts begin and server downtime the game is close to become unplayable. Weapons dont reload anymore, change from first to second weapon isn't possible, getting killed without seeing any enemy around not even on HUD.

My conciliatory proposal: Why not testing the performance with a downtime every 12 hours? I think it can be done easily and won't cost much!
    The worst case maybe is a more playable game!

I hope my info will help you. For more and/or more detailed info please pm me. If necessary i can visit u company in Hamburg Altona.
    It's about 15 minutes by car^^

unschuldiger Passant

Hi Medjed,

after two days break i came back online today and hoped to find some improvement.

The only thing i found after 2 hours playing was social bug again!

Now downtime is close and i hope things run better after server got restarted.

Hi Medjed,
    atm the game is unplayable!

I came online about 30 minutes ago and saw that there is an event final near fork. After tp from alcatraz i arrived there around minute 14 on timer. It took some time before anything happened. No HUD, no enemies... I used some nades to cause any dmg without killing myself and it worked. When i saw something i started shooting but the lag was to big to speak about gameplay or fun.
    Please tell me when we reached the point to talk about 'unplayable' in your eyes.
    Nearly 60 seconds for reload or weapon change...and i do not talk about the feeling '60 seconds'...i had time enough to check it with the timer on my phone.

Please also help me with that...open and above...u ask for a video of the lag and issues. If nobody from gamigo own a PS3 and/or isn't able to play the game and test it...better i stop for now

If your team need help just give me a call and i visit u and bring my PS3...AND THAT IS NOT A JOKE!

Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    Hi Medjed,
    atm the game is unplayable!

I came online about 30 minutes ago and saw that there is an event final near fork. After tp from alcatraz i arrived there around minute 14 on timer. It took some time before anything happened. No HUD, no enemies... I used some nades to cause any dmg without killing myself and it worked. When i saw something i started shooting but the lag was to big to speak about gameplay or fun.
    Please tell me when we reached the point to talk about 'unplayable' in your eyes.
    Nearly 60 seconds for reload or weapon change...and i do not talk about the feeling '60 seconds'...i had time enough to check it with the timer on my phone.

Please also help me with that...open and above...u ask for a video of the lag and issues. If nobody from gamigo own a PS3 and/or isn't able to play the game and test it...better i stop for now

If your team need help just give me a call and i visit u and bring my PS3...AND THAT IS NOT A JOKE!
    You should do a recording of what happen either on your phone or on screen record. Live video usually help convey your case.

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks to everyone who provided us the requested information. We still hope that more players will see this thread and provide us their information.