+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: i need an explanation

i need an explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6riN01gmNXw&t=17s

this only started happening after your so called maintenance

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for letting us know about the current situation in PVP battles on PS3 platform. Our team is aware of this issue and will look into it as soon as possible.

great example as to why the mass blasters and sludge rockets need a nerf. and how players are bypassing the jump nerf.

its not bypassing it, Overcharge negates recoil. is why i use a HS sludge and not Hib, I don't think these guns need nerfing i just think they need to make some of the weaker guns a little stronger

also i know my sludge looks powerful but i do have a fully t6ed elec rig + its an electric sludge so its gonna wreck peoples shields. I buy my guns from Iron demon and build them up from scratch to perfect their rolls. A lot of people just don't have the patience to do it and just buy **** from trades or don't reroll their weapons before t6ing them. If you really think about what you do with your gun it really does pay off

i also seen players using the ladder glitch. i didnt see overcharge/blur proc from hs syn. all sludge rockets and mass blasters did get a powerful buff . a little to much.