+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    I understand this is a glitch but do you think it is possible that it is more prevalent now that they did maintenance on PS3 EU? Is it possible that there might be some correlation?
    no i dont think so at all. some players know how to do it at will. the vid i sent to the dev team showed exactly how some players do it.

Well I don't believe you that it's not related to lag. So I will log my own experience.

It never used to happen in EU, like i said 2 years since I've seen it, The maintenance they did has brought it back as well as other problems

Well I don't believe you that it's not related to lag. So I will log my own experience.
    you can do as you want. as can i. my ticket to cs with the vid is still there.

they only things i found that can kill them in this state is a mass cannon and the hatchling nade before they nerfed the nade.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    you can do as you want. as can i. my ticket to cs with the vid is still there.
    I don't need your advise. I don't care if you sent them anything. They might have reviewed it and thought you are a fool and ignored it. Who knows.
    Stop blocking people just because you tried to get them to fix it in the past.
    Guess what? You failed. Nothing changed - as you say. Maybe they will listen to someone else now with more credibility.

Happened again today same person.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    Happened again today same person.
    Can i also add this person is a horrible racist troll?

I don't need your advise. I don't care if you sent them anything. They might have reviewed it and thought you are a fool and ignored it. Who knows.
    Stop blocking people just because you tried to get them to fix it in the past.
    Guess what? You failed. Nothing changed - as you say. Maybe they will listen to someone else now with more credibility.
    not blocking anyone. i didnt fail to fix this . the dev teams credibility is issue here . not mine.